Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

yanekk

Dec 29, 2019
I encourage people to try to get a hang of the controls. Might write a sort of guide later but it's good to just try dragging different body parts and find out what works reliably for you. Once you can overcome the learning curve to an extent, the game is pretty satisfying. There's good work here (sure, not fucking $20 a month work, but still), and stuff like an enlarged cock warping smoothly in and out to fit in the geometry is commendable

Making a circle when dragging the girl's face is a reliable way of fixing the tilt that tends to happen. it's important to realize the difference between dragging the face and the back of her head. Dragging from the guy's thigh instead of the penis might be an easier way to get the cock in her mouth/facefuck smoothly. You can drag the helmet back and it helps to get a pov shot, that and shoving the girl down so it's more likely she looks up at you.

Jun 30, 2017
How the fuck y'all gettin that mascara effect
I'd like to know that aswell.
The 0.36D&E versions are still fairly 'in the works though' although so is the game as a whole with how ambitous it is.

Still looking very much forward to future versions of it though, already exceeded my expectations tbh than that SDT failure from awhile back.

Jun 30, 2017
bro... show some respect... at least konashion existed pre-patreon so shit could be free
I admit I should of maybe specified which SDT I was talking about.
The wonderful Flash SDT by Konashion I actually quite admired and supported the mod community for it.
It paved a new perspective and kind of a genre at the same time. Otherwise a game like TrueFacials wouldn't be around.

I'm more referring to an older 3D one I forget the name of it specifically, Not Hnomer Studio's SDT2 although that wasn't great either.

Reactions: yanekk
Jun 30, 2017
Does it finally have a proper POV mode?
Well you can position the camera in such a way it's close but no dedicated option as of yet.
It's more of a hotfix so the models don't crash the game and the menu's are more fully functional now.

For 0.36d as Yanekk provided above.
#!9tkxVKQR!5CBipAPWota0pxiRpxo_fxdrJaBnYHgr9DUj8G5LV6c on mega for bugfixes. Still no 2B, helmet still isn't hiding

Reactions: annam

TRacer1515

Oct 23, 2018
When ever I pick another character I just get a menu with Mercy Overwatch on and I cant do anything, Any help?

Apr 7, 2019
When ever I pick another character I just get a menu with Mercy Overwatch on and I cant do anything, Any help?
Ya gotta get the version in this URL on Mega:
#!9tkxVKQR!5CBipAPWota0pxiRpxo_fxdrJaBnYHgr9DUj8G5LV6c

The one on the OP doesn't have all characters updated to the new poses and such, so when you select them, it crashes. 2B is still unavailable, btw

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes