Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
D

Deleted member 81617

The potential this game has. Saving positions you created and some gagging sounds would be amazing, also in my opinion mascara effect should form from deepthroat not just from cum. Still it is lovely as it is!

Jun 30, 2017
The game crashes when I try and switch character.
As post described not all models are fully supported yet, please use the mega link in the qoute below that was only posted a page or two back.
That should work for you, Anyone else who reads this, please either use the mega link below for the latest version or wait for op to update Ty.
#!9tkxVKQR!5CBipAPWota0pxiRpxo_fxdrJaBnYHgr9DUj8G5LV6c on mega for bugfixes. Still no 2B, helmet still isn't hiding

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
it is and if I have to guess the man is thinking about it, but all the models backyard would have to be "rebuilt". It may take quite some time.
And considering that none of the models are made by Henry, he might need to outsource the orifice modeling to someone else.

Reactions: JhonLui
Apr 7, 2019
Man, it just feels nice to play around with this. I keep finding new ways to make poses that were definitely not intended, and even if I'm not really able to do anything other than just spew the jizz, i still have a lot of fun with it. Between a few abominations, sometimes I stumble upon a little gem with minimal joint deforming, like this one: 1.png

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Man, it just feels nice to play around with this. I keep finding new ways to make poses that were definitely not intended, and even if I'm not really able to do anything other than just spew the jizz, i still have a lot of fun with it. Between a few abominations, sometimes I stumble upon a little gem with minimal joint deforming, like this one: View attachment 568239
Look at his balls

priceless

Firelight1928

Oct 29, 2018
Anyone have the patch notes for the newest version? Just curious since the patreon title seems to suggest that only Mercy and tifa was added

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pigfarmer
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes