Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Nocdub

Nov 28, 2018
wait.. LARA CROFT???
now that makes me worried for the future. How can they ever top Lara Croft?
What's next? Kitana?
As long as with Lara we have working Mercy and Tifa...I'd say this thing has my top 3 (I know. I'm basic. Don't judge me. I said don't judge me!)

Question: Is it me, or the cum in this game looks too transparent and liquid-y and not white and gooey enough?

Aug 9, 2017
As long as with Lara we have working Mercy and Tifa...I'd say this thing has my top 3 (I know. I'm basic. Don't judge me. I said don't judge me!)

Question: Is it me, or the cum in this game looks too transparent and liquid-y and not white and gooey enough?

I still think they should add at least one Mortal Kombat girl in there.
I too think the jizz color is a little off though.

Jun 30, 2017
I still think they should add at least one Mortal Kombat girl in there.
I too think the jizz color is a little off though.
You can change the colors I think (never used the option myself though)
If they do add one of the MK girls though it'd be nice if Cassie Cage from 11 got added.

Aug 9, 2017
You can change the colors I think (never used the option myself though)
If they do add one of the MK girls though it'd be nice if Cassie Cage from 11 got added.
As long as it's not a model from MKX
It could be either Kitana, Sonya or Cassie for all I care.
I'm a little disappointed we only got Ada from Resident Evil but I guess they had to make a choice.
Have they said anything about restrictions it to only one character per game?

Jun 30, 2017
As long as it's not a model from MKX
It could be either Kitana, Sonya or Cassie for all I care.
I'm a little disappointed we only got Ada from Resident Evil but I guess they had to make a choice.
Have they said anything about restrictions it to only one character per game?
Well as far as I can tell the game is essentially in a sort of alpha state.
I imagine once it gets alot more popular and hits some traction in the coding it might expand quite alot further.

Gotta remember, it's pretty much just 1 guy I think.

Aug 9, 2017
Well as far as I can tell the game is essentially in a sort of alpha state.
I imagine once it gets alot more popular and hits some traction in the coding it might expand quite alot further.

Gotta remember, it's pretty much just 1 guy I think.
Impressive for one guy
I hope he doesn't just stop like so many others before.
I'm half-expecting Jill from RE3 very soon

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah, every girl needed to be reworked to properly accomodate the new features, like moving the hips, and the two new poses. Mercy and 2B weren't ready for some reason, but according to the changelog in the Patreon, Mercy will be back in 0.37 with a new model with more customizations.
is the dev gonna give a option to have the girl look at the character instead of a camera?.

D

Deleted member 809283

Lara.png
Here's lara from the newest version 0.37
Looks like old Tomb Raider 2013 Lara, not ROTTR, I could of course be mistaken but still... looking good.
Also Mercy got added back in this version.

D

Deleted member 809283

DO U KNOW THE LINK???? ヽ(ಠ_ಠ)ノ
No. I'm not a patron and I won't be. Pulled this off the HenryTaiwan discord.

On a side note yanekk pretty much said if I interpret it correctly, that he won't be posting the next version since it's literally 20/14$ to unlock it. So we have to wait for someone else to save us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocdub

Nov 28, 2018
No. I'm not a patron and I won't be. Pulled this off the HenryTaiwan discord.

On a side note yanekk pretty much said if I interpret it correctly, that he won't be posting the next version since it's literally 20/14$ to unlock it. So we have to wait for someone else to save us.
I'm kinda relieved to hear that I'm not the only one kinda broke right now...XD

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
I haven't paid either, but the whole thing is far from being a rip off for his patrons. They know what they're paying for. There isn't even a little bit of difference between what he says he will deliver and what is actually delivered.

Certainly, he ripped off the models and is now profiting from that, but that doesn't seem, to me, like a good argument for lowering the price. Without turning this into a court case -- why should one charge less for models they did not make? And a follow up -- without considering monopolies, could something be a rip off if 100% of information is available to everybody involved?

Reactions: Pigfarmer

Nocdub

Nov 28, 2018
I'm not broke seeing as I have a job, but I won't accept paying 20$ for HenryTaiwan to rip someones models he didn't make and put them in his demo every month. As good as it is, the "game" is definitely not worth those pledges monthly for those tiny updates. As a one off with future updates free? I'd give him 40, no second thoughts. But he wants to rip off his patrons so let him. I'll be patiently waiting for someone to share a link.
Didn't want to set off a debate. Just making a joke.
But I understand what you are saying, even if the models are very modified and re-animated, they're not his models. That's true. But I suppose he thought the appeal was to jizz your waifu's face rather than a generic whats-her-name 3d gal.

And I absolutely agree, 15/20 for those tiny update is a little bit too much. I understand it's a 1-man project, but from a consumer's perspective...yeah, this still needs a lot of work, options, and quality of life changes.

Reactions: JhonLui

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
I'm sorry if it felt like I specifically targeting your views on the matter. I am on the same boat with regards to the $20.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes