Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
... Tell me when they add a feature that lets u have the girl look at the guy model instead of camera. call me crazy but i like to look at a girl give a BJ from the side but her eyes fuck up cause its all white since her pupil is looking at the camera... camera eye tracking is only good if it have VR support. a floating dick is a turn off for me.

Last edited:

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
... Tell me when they add a feature that lets u have the girl look at the guy model instead of camera. call me crazy but i like to look at a girl give a BG from the side but her eyes fuck up cause its all white since her pupil is looking at the camera... camera eye trackign is only good if it have VR support. a floatign dick is a turn off for me.
No doubt. Eye contact only makes sense if you're the dude. If you're a spectator, eye contact turns it into NTR. I prefer the side views to POV as well.

Obicase

Feb 23, 2019
The game probably needs an NTR tag. This is definitely what the dev intends anyway.

No POV option, no way to disable eye contact, AND the guy's helmet just happens to be unremovable which oh inconveniently blocks the camera for "make-your-own-pov" ? Yeah right.

Too bad, could've been a truly awesome game and legitimate replacement for SDT had the dev not force the NTR onto it.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes