Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
you can cum and cum and cum and cover her...
No, after the first few loads clicking doesn't do anything. Then the ability to cum is slowly regained in spurts in drips. I suspect the existing cum needs to disappear for your balls to "reload".

And so I'm asking if there's any way to increase cum capacity, or if the limit is hardcoded into the program itself?

I don't mind slowing down my graphics card...

cubedj21

Dec 23, 2018
No, after the first few loads clicking doesn't do anything. Then the ability to cum is slowly regained in spurts in drips. I suspect the existing cum needs to disappear for your balls to "reload".

And so I'm asking if there's any way to increase cum capacity, or if the limit is hardcoded into the program itself?

I don't mind slowing down my graphics card...
check the "commands.cfg" file in your game folder - you can set it there but I believe that some of those settings are even in the in-game menu..

--game.m_fluidMax = 5000
--game.m_fStringMax = 100
--game.fluidDestroyTime = 15
--girl.m_juiceAmount = 100

* you have to delete the -- to make those variables active

Last edited:

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
so , when the new version with bug fixes is available ?
Could u lock the girls eye's on the guy character instead of the camera? she looks weird when u looking from the side and her eyes are pure white cause her eye ball is freakishly trying to look at the camera.
i LOVE when the girl looks the camera , but i would love to have an option with watching the man too

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so , when the new version with bug fixes is available ?

i LOVE when the girl looks the camera , but i would love to have an option with watching the man too
that would be nice, but first, need an POV option . wich didnt exist yet.
that would be the best.
just my opinion, i suggested to add a pov option times ago, like one of first priority for such a game. but apparently dev's plans are different...

Reactions: annam

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
check the "commands.cfg" file in your game folder
I have already found those - I didn't get them to add more cum, at least not that I noticed.

Have you made it work? What setting did you change and what values did you use?

Apr 7, 2019
It's getting even better, with creativity and elbow grease any position is possible! Though I must comment, it seems the Pause and Open Mouth commands, originally bound to H and F, are not working, even when i rebind them to other keys. Anyone else had this problem?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's getting even better, with creativity and elbow grease any position is possible! Though I must comment, it seems the Pause and Open Mouth commands, originally bound to H and F, are not working, even when i rebind them to other keys. Anyone else had this problem?
theses are not implented yet. its just here for prepar. they are others options too like this.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
I feel like I'm teaching the girl how to suck it, and I love it. One problem tho, I don't find any option to hide the head, or a pov camera so to speak, I'm missing something? I mean, there is a option to hide the whole body, but not the head, kinda weird.

Last edited:

yanekk

Dec 29, 2019
#!9kMjyKaC!2wtfjuC7f_fNzfEOuEkrffxd6gKwjlSLD9B968jJhDI on mega

v0.36b:

- Dva & Mai is back and improved.

- Lots of polish and fixes on all girls.

- Commands works now, interval commands show On-Off message.

Note: 2B will stay off this update, she'll be back with a much better model.

v0.36:

In general, this version have Cindy & Samus, the new poses system, more controls, new menu UI designed for easy one-handed use... (I'll update the full changelog later)

Note: Exclusive options like size changing and tweaking blowjob speed are only active in the Extra version.

Things to be done during Early Access (like before, we'll have v0.36a, b and so on):

- Cindy, Samus, Zelda & Ada are ready, the rest are almost complete (will crash on selection).

- Cindy has no voice yet, I'll try to extract them.

- General bug fixing/polish.

I hope you enjoy, it feels great to get things done again!

Thank you for your understanding and support!

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
A much better model you say...
I like how 2B looks on the screenshot in OP.
However I also like the Samus model from SSBB and SSB4, so let's wait and see.
(Yes, I still think Sakurai didn't need to nerf her breasts in SSBU. Also if you take her jet-highheels away, her shien to thighs ratio becomes weird, even after it was lowered in SSBU.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pigfarmer

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
like the game but the controls are horrendous and so easy to miss click not counting they overly sensetive and only 3 of the charters worked for me the others just froze game in t pose
Is there any animation in place? The controls are too sensitive, and it looks still more like a demo, I cannot seem to find a way to simulate a blowjob or even target correctly

Jul 30, 2018
this is a good start
i'll wait till you figured out the better solution to posing and scaling properly
like the above comment said the control were too sensitive and line things up is somehow difficult with scaling thngs applied
will keep looking out for this game :)

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
i just downloaded the last version , there is no bug fixes guys . idk wtf the guy said but it's the same xD btw i downloaded via zippyshare . maybe its another link idk ... someone clarify plz

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
i just downloaded the last version , there is no bug fixes guys . idk wtf the guy said but it's the same xD btw i downloaded via zippyshare . maybe its another link idk ... someone clarify plz
Maybe cause you dlded the old version LOL
look 3 posts above, still don't expect miracles.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Hello!

Do you know if the amount of cum is limited in "hard code" or if it is possible to change a variable to increase it?

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes