Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
man that's some good models and good good physics for what it is
awesome concept too but two things:

first: giving them facials is great-enough, but can't you cum in their mouth?
second: for somes reasons i can't choose any other characters than Cindy, Samus, and Zelda
anyother character i choose will bug the game, the camera block on their lower-half, i can't do anything,
And i get a blue-bar with two "Mercy - Overwatch" button on the right-side of the screen

does anyone know how to fix-it? man i need them Tifa and 2B
you can cum in their mouth. if you do it during blowjob they will close their eyes. if you do it outside, they will open their mouth and wait for it , then swallow.

it say in changelog only 4 girls avalaible. others need fix with new stuff added.

personnaly, i think the new system to control the dick is still hard and weird. and the control for the girl head is annoying because you cant separate moving up/down and left/right, soo the girl always end with her head completly missplaced from what i planned lol. i think dev should add some binding like holding shift or something when moving the head to move left/right and not holding for move up/down. because for now, its still pain annoying.

Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017
I'm having trouble just getting it to launch since it just freese right when I start it. But guess that might be because it defaults to mercy which is not done yet? No idea how to change that though

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm having trouble just getting it to launch since it just freese right when I start it. But guess that might be because it defaults to mercy which is not done yet? No idea how to change that though
for me, it default straigth to cindy.
you sure you not have anything from the old version ?

Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017
for me, it default straigth to cindy.
you sure you not have anything from the old version ?
Don't think I have anything from the old version. Any specific thing i should look for and delete? I just get straight to the mercy background and freese.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
When I try to switch to Mei my game freezes.
Things to be done during Early Access (like before, we'll have v0.36a, b and so on):
- Cindy, Samus, Zelda & Ada are ready, the rest are almost complete (will crash on selection).
- Cindy has no voice yet, I'll try to extract them.
- General bug fixing/polish.

Reactions: leosparta

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
lots of bugs mates , different blowjob position is pain in the ass to put cock in the mouth hahaha ; btw
girls from number 5 dont work . cant wait !

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
the pose is horrible to make... fault to the static axe the chars are locked on :/
would go full imagination if it wasnt that pain in the ass.
Yep, looks like IK bones could do the trick, just speculating, I'm no programmer

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
so, if it might help... I figured out the pose controls better.
LMB on:
- face: turns the head up to a limit (as explained in the resdme)
- head: drags the upper body on the X and Y axis up to the max arms extent or collision with the other char
- torso/back: rotates the char on the x axis
- butt: moves the pelvis area up to the extent of the legs in the 3 axes (camera angle related)
- legs: moves the full body around (also cam angle related)

hope it helps

Reactions: leosparta

Octavian99

Oct 6, 2019
God bless the guy who posted the link, the greatest hero of them all, but as has been mentioned the game seems to freeze when switching to most of the characters.

Would be awesome if someone posted the fixed version when it comes out.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
How do you make it so you never run out of cum? Can you drench her in cum? Or is there a hardcoded limit of how much cum can be displayed at any one time?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
How do you make it so you never run out of cum? Can you drench her in cum? Or is there a hardcoded limit of how much cum can be displayed at any one time?
as of right now, the white liquid is limited. The real question is "where is the 4K texture? it is 2020. 4K character texture or revolt !"

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
as of right now, the white liquid is limited. The real question is "where is the 4K texture? it is 2020. 4K character texture or revolt !"
you can cum and cum and cum and cover her...
thing is the cum is not opaque, soo whatever the amount of cum you put, she will always look like simply wet.
but you ca no problem cover her whole face + neck + chest + arms and belly with it.

i did it, soo its possible. but like i say, the cum dry super fast (i guess that's the effect wanted) and it look like she is just wet instead of covered by cum.

i play 1080p and honestly with setting in ultra its pretty nice. still not super great, but more than correct. specially the girls who are very detailled.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes