Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Amazing for what it has so far. I recommended adding girls of different skin color as well as skin change for the dude.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
It should be possible to move the camera and not just rotate it on a fixed point. Really fun thing to play with though!
You can get a little more control with a right-click (aka dick aiming) in addition to left click camera control.

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
Love it so far!

A simple feature I would like to see is a toggle to lock where the eyes' looking it. So we could, say, have the eyes track the guy's head while the camera moves freely.

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017

I find it great how you can get positions other than just a blowjob with some fiddling. The imgur link is some screenshots showing what I mean.
Is there any intention to expand on this sort of thing, or is that more to the wayside while you work on the main attraction?

Smokercraft

Jan 23, 2019
Hey bro, I have a problem.
I tried to play this game, but for some reason the girls appear with a black glitch, any idea?

I am using an Intel Hd Graphics

btw I tried previous versions of the game and they work perfectly, black glitch only happens to me in this one. (v034)
there's my output_log

Last edited:

yankuz

Dec 28, 2019
Hey bro, I have a problem.
I tried to play this game, but for some reason the girls appear with a black glitch, any idea?

I am using an Intel Hd Graphics

btw I tried previous versions of the game and they work perfectly, black glitch only happens to me in this one. (v034)
there's my output_log

I have the same problem, could you give me a solution please? It happens me with another games too!

UPDATE: I used a DirectX force program (DXCLP) to run it. The black glitch disappears, I load the textures. But the game goes reaaaally slow. It's unplayable. Could it be my graphic card? I've got a NVIDIA Geforce GT 9600, a bit old

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokercraft

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I've got a NVIDIA Geforce GT 9600, a bit old
I bet this site has had visitors younger than your GPU. No disrespect of course, it's cool to see old hardware still being usable. According to some sources, later variants of the 9600 GT may support DX11 :geek: Unfortunately it's just not gonna cut it for even with simple 3D Unity games.

EDIT: Actually I'm not so sure anymore... Checked out what sort of games released at the time when that GPU released. Mass Effect and Fallout 3 released at the time and they're graphically rather intense, compared to True Facials :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: yankuz

Smokercraft

Jan 23, 2019
I have the same problem, could you give me a solution please? It happens me with another games too!

UPDATE: I used a DirectX force program (DXCLP) to run it. The black glitch disappears, I load the textures. But the game goes reaaaally slow. It's unplayable. Could it be my graphic card? I've got a NVIDIA Geforce GT 9600, a bit old
Nop, I still can't play.

I tried to force the game to DirectX11 and it doesn't work for me, anyways, i hope that in the next update DirectX10 support returns.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Even tho it has mixed reviews, i liked it. It has a kinky feeling. Could use faster speed and more evident throat bulge. Also more position settings and dunno, furnitures and solid backgrounds. It could become a good simulator and if the dev succeeds, this game could do more than blowjob. So far, it does it's job.

If you like blowjobs and like the characters showcased, you'll have a good time with this game. It is the new Super Deepthroat for me, even at this stage. I always seek out for 3d games with good animation, so i hope this improves more in time.

PS: this is a game you think "should i check it out?" and like it after you check it out. you'll understand what i mean.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes