Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Has anyone tried to modify the game? and what success?:)

P. S. I am preparing a great post, with examples of the implementation of some things and what could be added to the game.

Jan 11, 2018

P. S. I am preparing a great post, with examples of the implementation of some things and what could be added to the game.
Meaning you can actually do, or is it gonna be the usual "dev should make dis" post?

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Meaning you can actually do, or is it gonna be the usual "dev should make dis" post?
"What I would like to" ... but also with notes on how this can be make it. I have never worked with Unity. don’t know, in principle, it’s realistic to unzip assets without any file loss..

This game was just created for mod makers)
If the developer were more responsive, then a large community would gather around this game.
- - - -
I have a few technical demos. With awesome "unity" breast physics and character animation.They didn’t seem to be on f95zone. Who did it was very talented, but at one time did not get support and went underground, for a long time something was not visible to him. He also worked on a cool facial animation in Unity.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 809283

Xstoryplayer is a really sad topic right now. I'd be surprised if the dev came through with the university setting open world sex simulator

tojol

Jan 7, 2019
Thanks for writing up that step-by-step, but, unfortunately, I'm not having any success with it. I'm using the latest UABE 64-bit version (2.2stable) and trying to patch v0.37 Extra. I'm on the latest SteamVR version (1.10.28). When trying to start the game, there's just a Unity splashscreen that closes instantly. I tried with SteamVR already running and without.

I noticed that the re-compressed file's size differs substantially from the original (either smaller or bigger, depending on the compression algorithm used in UABE). Any idea what could be the issue?

Pre-modified files, appears to work on my end:

Proof?

Yes. v0.34 ish was the last moddable version.
I shared some work on the Discord, the dev didn't like it. Posts got removed and now the game code is obfuscated.
It's still possible to mod it but it's just not worth the time invested, better off waiting until the game is "done" then having a go that way you only need to reverse it once.
VR is one of those mods that doesn't necessarily require modding the game code, so it's non-trivial for the dev to prevent it.

Reactions: Subdivider

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Hmm ... thanks for the answer! this is hopeful news) You're right, better if possible modify the final project already.

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
Pre-modified files, appears to work on my end:
Thanks a bunch, that works!
Do you mind me asking what version of UABE you used? I'd rather understand what went wrong in my attempts than just settling for this.

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Well I managed to do the same, so I'm tempted to say it IS easy as shit, it just takes a lot of time fighting against the controls
How is it done? Did you mod the game or did you go through files and stuff? Or did you just move her and him around until it looks like sex lol?

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Well I managed to do the same, so I'm tempted to say it IS easy as shit, it just takes a lot of time fighting against the controls
Seems like you start with the Standard BJ position then move her head and thighs until it looks like a sorta sex position, but I can't manage to get her feet and calves behind the guy or make them straight

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Seems like you start with the Standard BJ position then move her head and thighs until it looks like a sorta sex position, but I can't manage to get her feet and calves behind the guy or make them straight
nvm figured it out lol. For this position, use the Upside Down BJ position, have the guy switch sides and then you just move the girl and guy until it looks like it

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
A option to mute the girl would be also pretty nice. It gets silly fast, most of them don't even make sense in the context, unless you are in some kind of rape npc fantasy.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes