Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Aug 9, 2017
v0.38

- Witch Mercy - Overwatch

- Elizabeth - Bioshock Burial At Sea

- Free Hand Move & Grab: you can now drag to place any hand on almost any parts of any character, even with clothing changes. Quick switching is also still available. (Ongoing: finger placement)

- Improved head movement to let girls look at things freely, a part of ongoing systems intended to make their expressions more pleasing.

- Characters move their hands smoothly and stop holding on if they physically can't.

- Girls will return to proactivity after being grabbed/moved/fucked.

- Improved auto facefuck accuracy and stability.

- Drag middle mouse to pan the camera.

- Fixed many smaller bugs, updated Unity engine and lots of R&D.
Not a big update then.. setting up for future content maybe?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well the guy does monthly updates, so there is only so much that can be accomplished in one month, with a solo developer. It could also be that the Research and Development (R&D) is taking up most of their time. Getting liquid physics to work in real-time is quite the feat (after all, not even Wild Life managed to achieve it and eventually scrapped their system) and getting it to be more responsive would be quite time intensive to say the least.

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
Looks like a big update to me. I really didn't expect this guy to be moving as quickly and, more importantly, substantively, as this guy has.

Reactions: zoid13

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
new update is pretty good she kinda look at the dick now and not just the camera. plus can u make teh girls grab the no face dudes ass and move the girls arm to do a funny pose lol. now all we need is to have the girl look at the dick wehn camera is on the side view so her eyes dont look weird trying to look at the cameraplus u need to take that jhead off so we can place teh camera on the head so it looks liek the girl is looking at you. ever tried Vrcosplayx? somethign like that we dont need a knight helmet it makes it hard to get the camera up there. just give us a no head person to rest the camera up theer so we can look down on the girl blowing you and the game would be a perfect VR blowjob game

Jan 14, 2018
Idk man couldn't think of better names.
I'm thinking about changing it after more stuff are added.
Don't. The fact that people think "what, as opposed to fake ones?" means the title occupies more of our memory. It's good marketing. It also tells you exactly what the product, so if I'm into facials (which I'm not; just clicked to see if people had made this joke) I'm a lot less likely to miss this in a sea of other titles.

The_Shadows

Jul 15, 2017
I can't get the game to load. When I open it all I get is a still picture from an overwatch map and it stays there. Any ideas to fix it?

True Facials stuck.png

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Noob question here
everything started out normally, but now my game start right away in fullscreen mode w/o opening the lounch tab
any advices? (and I can't find any cfg to revert it)
Thanks

Reactions: umpteenthreason

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'd rather it stay as a blowjob simulator and not allow feature creep to turn it into a game. SDT by Konashion worked just fine as a simulator.
to be honest. the ability to move the body around various position with axes, or simply dragging (like if you drag the girl, she start to stand up or crouch more), this open opportunity to allow more sex.
i wouldnt mind to be allow to like "dragging the girl from blowjob pose into fuck pose just by holding her head and moving longuer in a direction"... like a transition between poses.
it would be a missing opportunity to not use this as it would fit perfectly.

but meh, its dev decision, his game after all :p

Reactions: umpteenthreason
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes