Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
I was disappointed in this update 2b is not back and added 2 different versions of the same person. still love this game just disappointed in the update

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I was disappointed in this update 2b is not back and added 2 different versions of the same person. still love this game just disappointed in the update
i think dev should look in a way to allow chars to wear different outfit directly (like for switching clothes as same as doing undress)
that could allow him to put as many variant as required with less impact in the game to have couple of same char.

Apr 7, 2019
The only thing i dislike about this update is the mandatory fullscreen, everything else feels like a net gain. Now, if the dev ever caves and allows penetration, he will definitely need to allow us to control the feet in a similar way he did to hands here. And while i can appreciate the way the girls look around now(it sure makes them seen more alive), I personally would have preferred to be able to control these eye and head movements and the expressions.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I'd be game with him making penetration possible, sure. Though if he were going that route, I'd uh... want to be able to turn the male character into a writhing mass of tentacles. Yah I went there... DONT JUDGE ME!

Aug 9, 2017
Noob question here
everything started out normally, but now my game start right away in fullscreen mode w/o opening the lounch tab
any advices? (and I can't find any cfg to revert it)
Thanks
press alt+enter to force the game into windowed mode
then resize the window with your mouse cursor to fit your needs

Reactions: umpteenthreason

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
I'd be game with him making penetration possible, sure. Though if he were going that route, I'd uh... want to be able to turn the male character into a writhing mass of tentacles. Yah I went there... DONT JUDGE ME!
its called true facial for a reason. only bj's

Reactions: alt_advancement

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hm? funny it look like the dev added some kind of ahegao face pose.

if you take the pose where the girl is laying, and you move the dick on top of her head (forehead)... she will try to look at the dick, but in same time, she end out with some ahegao face, with mouth and all.
weird as fuck and really not sexy to me XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Use the slide "blowjob preset" or "facefuck preset"
also if already in position, can simply put up the slider of "speed", it start the animation and its continu and will stop/restart automatically if you move away and go back.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes