Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

suneku

Apr 22, 2019
It would be nice if the developers added collisions to the genitals and expanded the controls of the location of the limbs.
Also need some POV mode.

Reactions: Katsuie

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
If Jabbing a wizardly cursed metal helmet that can never be removed through a woman's puss and clipping it across her pelvis is considered a part of "69'ing" then yess, indeed you can
Man, it's not my fault if the autor decided to replace the head with a shit bucket, instead of using for example Dante's (that would have been glorious).
Beside that, I have to agree on the fact that the posing has become wonkier and substantially more frustrating due to the "auto reset" function (for head and hands if not clipped) that, if I well remember, happens every 5 secs.
I tried to find a way to change that value w/o success... any suggestions?

sonicx

Aug 7, 2017
whenever i start it up the female character model is like invisible or something how do i fix that idk whats wrong

Nocdub

Nov 28, 2018
r u going to update more girls? like jill valentine or claire or helena perhaps?
I don't think the dev should focus on new girls. This needs more features, better controls, better menus, a POV system...when this reaches a solid state then yes, open the floodgates to all the waifus in the universe.
But right now is a fantastic idea that lost in the execution.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I've seen a lot of people on another site instantly dismiss this as 'just facials is dumb'. Name is kind of hurting it. It has blowjobs, but the name is all people seem to focus on

Jul 7, 2019
I've seen a lot of people on another site instantly dismiss this as 'just facials is dumb'. Name is kind of hurting it. It has blowjobs, but the name is all people seem to focus on
yeah, comments like that are very short sighted. There's obviously a market for this type of game, look at how iconic super deepthroat is. If this guy can get it together and actually make a 3d version of sdt, I'm sure the game will do just fine

MelonKing2K19

Mar 21, 2019
can you make it so i cant accidentally move the man when he goes invisible and make stop the woman from following the camera it makes it hard to aim

Jul 7, 2019
looks like Henry finally caved and is going mainstream:

"Hey guys, this month's release will be delayed a bit due to me being over ambitious. I went for vaginal & anal sex this update and while they're working, they need a lot of other supporting stuff to feel satisfying. So the list just kept adding up."

Was hoping to one day support him on patreon again but I guess I'll continue looking elsewhere.

Swift311

Feb 17, 2018
looks like Henry finally caved and is going mainstream:

"Hey guys, this month's release will be delayed a bit due to me being over ambitious. I went for vaginal & anal sex this update and while they're working, they need a lot of other supporting stuff to feel satisfying. So the list just kept adding up."

Was hoping to one day support him on patreon again but I guess I'll continue looking elsewhere.
Lmao so BJ and Facial is somehow niche but anal and vaginal is mainstream? Something is really messed in your head bro, this is just a predictable way the game shoudve gone

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes