Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

yoga20111

Feb 23, 2018
Crash Report configuration:
* App Name: TrueFacials
* App Version: Unity 2019.3.5f1_d691e07d38ef
* Mono DLL: ....TrueFacials_Extra_v0.38b\MonoBleedingEdge\EmbedRuntime\mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll
* Bug Reporter App Path:
* Crash Report Path: ...AppData\Local\Temp\HenryTaiwan\TrueFacials\Crashes
* Is Editor: false

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
I'll let you think about that for a second. A. Modders are already working on this game B. SDT Took off thanks to the modding community. I think if you would spend less time engaging in other people's conversations you would find you can learn a lot more than what you "Know".

Reactions: dzrealnuts

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Sorry for your anger issues. Hopefully, once this pandemic is over you can seek professional help! Although they do have online help and video conferencing with therapists so maybe check that route!
I'm mainly kidding, That's just part of my humor but I figured people would have gotten it so my bad. But yeah I do still believe that True Facials would be nice to at least have a modding feature. For the people who do want that.

So my bad m8. Although you got people like keijuno who take it too far. To as where you could have just said what you did lol

Reactions: alt_advancement
Jul 7, 2019
I'm mainly kidding, That's just part of my humor but I figured people would have gotten it so my bad. But yeah I do still believe that True Facials would be nice to at least have a modding feature. For the people who do want that.

So my bad m8. Although you got people like keijuno who take it too far. To as where you could have just said what you did lol
Good luck getting developer support for modding. He basically locked it down once he found out some people hacked a way to mod it and pissed a bunch of people off. Was one of the nails in the coffin for me on backing it.

Aug 9, 2017
Good luck getting developer support for modding. He basically locked it down once he found out some people hacked a way to mod it and pissed a bunch of people off. Was one of the nails in the coffin for me on backing it.
I'm sure someone with Unity programming knowledge could figure out a way to reverse engineer the game and implement mods, I've already tried unpacking the game to figure out how I could swap models. It's just proving difficult given I don't know much about the engine yet AND there's still updates coming out every month changing the engine.
The latest is just the worst.

Reactions: alt_advancement

Grenadeh

Jan 14, 2018
Why is every version of this that gets uploaded always missing the alleged features of the update? .38b is supposed to have 2B and surprise, doesn't. Maybe I read the changelog wrong, that was an old old version.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes