Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
henry is either dead from covid-19 or he is busy likehow shadbase is. shadbase was gone for months but he still uses twitter jhe said he was hired to do something so he is busy atm. sadly henry didnt post anything about what happen to him. so i am guessing he is dead. and sadly modding unity games is super hard i heard meaning we wont get any new content for this dead game.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
henry is either dead from covid-19 or he is busy likehow shadbase is. shadbase was gone for months but he still uses twitter jhe said he was hired to do something so he is busy atm. sadly henry didnt post anything about what happen to him. so i am guessing he is dead. and sadly modding unity games is super hard i heard meaning we wont get any new content for this dead game.
ah yes a realist like myself

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
TK17 that I know of, is substantially what we dream this game to become.
The backdraw is that the game is very old and very complicated (specially the new graphic and mod installation settings), so if u want to try be ready to put a lot of passion in learning how to use it, do not expect a plug and play game with it.
There should be also another one I think is called Virt-a Mate, but as I understand is just for VR, so I didn't test it.
They recently bumped it from v7.5 to v10. I am pretty sure they managed to improve it, but I have yet to check it out.
BUT it seems the site (modsgarden.cc)has been taken down very recently. I downloaded the latest version only about a week ago.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
They recently bumped it from v7.5 to v10. I am pretty sure they managed to improve it, but I have yet to check it out.
BUT it seems the site (modsgarden.cc)has been taken down very recently. I downloaded the latest version only about a week ago.
There should be something on the appropriate topic.
To answer u, V10 goal was to upgrade the max usable models from 3 to 4 reworking the program's memory limits.
If u try it pls post your impressions there, I'm following it.
cheers

lipovkuraz

Jun 16, 2020
ok i dont want to invest "2 hours" to figure out the awkward control...
can some "pro" enlighten me how the girl can even --gasp--open her mouth ?? that would be quite a start...! the "controll setting" doesnt bother to mention it (guess its not that important....)....so far from the try out...all i can do is put the dick on her check....(the entire thing stuck me somewhere between ludicrous and frustrating...)..god beware its in the direction of her mouth which for mysterious reasons is also closed.....but perhaps i missed something and thats "the challenge" or something....

Apr 7, 2019
ok i dont want to invest "2 hours" to figure out the awkward control...
can some "pro" enlighten me how the girl can even --gasp--open her mouth ?? that would be quite a start...! the "controll setting" doesnt bother to mention it (guess its not that important....)....so far from the try out...all i can do is put the dick on her check....(the entire thing stuck me somewhere between ludicrous and frustrating...)..god beware its in the direction of her mouth which for mysterious reasons is also closed.....but perhaps i missed something and thats "the challenge" or something....
Well, she's supposed to open her mouth automatically when the dick's tip is pressed against her lips. If it's on her cheek, then you might be not aiming right. Though the controls really are, indeed, very awkward, specially since she's constantly trying to face the camera. You can change the direction she is facing by clicking and dragging her face, and how far and high her head is by clicking and dragging on her hair. You can also "aim" your dick by holding nothing with the right mouse button, though that also controls the camera direction. I should also mention that having too big of a dick kind of makes the whole sucking mechanic start to glitch.
Honestly, this game had potential, but it's still a mess. A shame the dev up and disappeared without a trace before he could make things more intuitive. People are trying to hack it in the discord, though, even though it's still going really slow.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Well, she's supposed to open her mouth automatically when the dick's tip is pressed against her lips. If it's on her cheek, then you might be not aiming right. Though the controls really are, indeed, very awkward, specially since she's constantly trying to face the camera. You can change the direction she is facing by clicking and dragging her face, and how far and high her head is by clicking and dragging on her hair. You can also "aim" your dick by holding nothing with the right mouse button, though that also controls the camera direction. I should also mention that having too big of a dick kind of makes the whole sucking mechanic start to glitch.
Honestly, this game had potential, but it's still a mess. A shame the dev up and disappeared without a trace before he could make things more intuitive. People are trying to hack it in the discord, though, even though it's still going really slow.
i usually snap her neck :/

• Haha
Reactions: JhonLui

lipovkuraz

Jun 16, 2020
i have indeed quite some "aiming" problems........ok i´ll see what i can do ... (lol....)
thanks for the info

on a side note: it looks "at least"(?) good visually....as a fan of "ada wong" i had to check it out....
(perhaps thats the reason why it is abandoned becuase of the "borrowed" characters....?)

Apr 7, 2019
it may be, but the thing is the guy went DEAD SILENT for the last 4 months. It would have taken zero effort to say "hey, so i'm gonna have to pull off this project because of copyright concerns. Sorry and thanks for your support." on Twitter, Discord, Patreon, hell, even here.

Amirhoseinkkk

Jun 24, 2020
I only enter this site for this game, but it has not been updated for 5 months

lipovkuraz

Jun 16, 2020
it may be, but the thing is the guy went DEAD SILENT for the last 4 months. It would have taken zero effort to say "hey, so i'm gonna have to pull off this project because of copyright concerns. Sorry and thanks for your support." on Twitter, Discord, Patreon, hell, even here.
hm i guess there is a point....
some options:
1) perhaps he is really dead (i hope rather not....)
2) he prefers the "mystery" and doesnt bother to write even a one line update / life signal
and doesnt mind getting despite that.... patreon support
3) he is occupied with other things with stronger priority...and will do a "random"comeback someday

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes