Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

HGBX

Jan 19, 2018
How do you use it, and do you know if it can be used with the newer versions?
I found a .txt that I made for the controls for this mod.
Numpad 1: Cycle look target (His head/Penis/Camera)
Numpad 2: Spawn fluid above her face.
Numpad 4/7: Rotate her on X/Z axis.
Numpad 6/8/5: Translate her on X/Y/Z axis.

I didn't make this mod, I just got it from the discord so look there if you want, it probably doesn't work with versions after 0.34 but I didn't try.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JhonLui
Apr 7, 2019

I didn't make this mod, I just got it from the discord so look there if you want, it probably doesn't work with versions after 0.34 but I didn't try.
thanks, man. I kind of managed to make it work on 0.39 before you replied! At the very least i could see the logs when i moved the hands on the bodies, i'll test it with these controls now

Reactions: Striff and JhonLui
Apr 7, 2019
Well, I must have done something wrong, because the controls that HGBX gave me didn't work on the 0.39 nor the 0.34. Oh well. For the record, all I did was put the contents of the zip file on the game folder, open the game, see a few errors on the console that appeared, close the game and modify the config file in the BepInEx as per intructed on the on the troubleshooting page.

supersadman

Oct 25, 2019

Any chance you could upload this txt file?

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
I remember that I came to F95 only to write my admiration for this game [Yes, I naively thought that Henry was responsible here] and regarding the similarity in technical terms, there is hardly anything, even take the physics of liquids or blending procedural animation, this is of course the future.Games in outdatedtechnical design can not compete and give new emotions.

So is any news about the hacking of Henry's discord? Is this even possible?! Maybe he said something in his messages. Maybe it's a prolonged depression, an internal crisis, or maybe he met the girl of his dreams.Or moved on to other projects! It's a shame that the game froze without revealing all its features...:censored:

• Sad
Reactions: atur and omni5

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
even if abandoned this game is great. Such incredibly high quality models. I also found if you look down toward breasts you can zoom in more than the game naturally allows, then turn back toward the face and stare at the beautiful girls eyes in all their glory.
I wish there was a button to switch to POV though. Or to make his penis less weird. Also when trying to manually do POV their eyes roll into their head and you cant turn their heads up without the penis falling out, although I was on an older version.
This feels weird to describe in a public forum rofl.
Gotta be best game for this genre

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo...

game is not officially abandonned... we just dont get news from the dev.

and some people talk about modding stuff that.. i have no idea wtf they expect LOL...if i remember good, modding a Unity game is a pain in the ass very deep unless you got access to original files. it's not like you can just put assets on it.
And honestly, if the mods are just to change camera and shit like this... it's useless to waste time and effort for such things.

i m just waiting 2021 to decide for myself. If no news until then, i consider it abandonned for good.

(never know what's up with dev, specially in theses troubles days and shit, soo i give him a chance)

ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
soo...

game is not officially abandonned... we just dont get news from the dev.

and some people talk about modding stuff that.. i have no idea wtf they expect LOL...if i remember good, modding a Unity game is a pain in the ass very deep unless you got access to original files. it's not like you can just put assets on it.
And honestly, if the mods are just to change camera and shit like this... it's useless to waste time and effort for such things.

i m just waiting 2021 to decide for myself. If no news until then, i consider it abandonned for good.

(never know what's up with dev, specially in theses troubles days and shit, soo i give him a chance)
I agree about modding. Would be easier to create a new game copying the style of this one and sharing the source code

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
Wow just played this for the first time, so much potential here... a literal goldmine. All it needs is more options like a handjob / blowjob mode and customization for the guy, also if you could import models from other games in an easy way this game would be legendary.

WillenV

Sep 8, 2018
just suggestion :/

my thougths is that the female textures are conflicting. that could explain why the male work, as they are only 1 male textures.
last time i saw that bug was on borderland, appear to be an bad loaded textures on the game.

no idea if you GPU is strong or not. but that maybe the problem... can you check if you change the setting when you launch the game ? (i think there is a small window with setting poping out when you start the game, not sure if you can change the setting tho.)
Umm sorry for kickng in, but how did you find that settings window? Because I can't find it anywhere. It doesn't pop out on start.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Umm sorry for kickng in, but how did you find that settings window? Because I can't find it anywhere. It doesn't pop out on start.
seems it been deleted.

when i opened the game before, i got a small window that allow me to select between different graphics setting (like many Unity games.). But it doesn't appear on last version 0.39.

i tried with " -show-screen-selector " at the end of the target line, but didn't work for me :/

no idea why this have been deleted from previous version...

WillenV

Sep 8, 2018
seems it been deleted.

when i opened the game before, i got a small window that allow me to select between different graphics setting (like many Unity games.). But it doesn't appear on last version 0.39.

i tried with " -show-screen-selector " at the end of the target line, but didn't work for me :/

no idea why this have been deleted from previous version...
Okay, thanks for replying dude.

Reactions: woodoo

suneku

Apr 22, 2019
Some man under nickname "noname" in Discord, do reverse-engineer for this game, so there is a chance to game will revival, someday.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes