Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

WillenV

Sep 8, 2018
So I found how to lower the resolution and boost the fps. While ingame press alt+enter so the game will be in a window, not fullscreen. Then stretch the window to a smaller window and again press alt+enter. This will make the smaller window go fullscreen. Thanks to everyone that tried to help me lower the graphics.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Well the original Super Deep Throat, not sure its even around anymore. The comparisons to this one are pretty apt, nice little game, got lots of views and plays and some development, then the Dev just disappeared. Mystery and conspiracy begins....

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
Well the original Super Deep Throat, not sure its even around anymore. The comparisons to this one are pretty apt, nice little game, got lots of views and plays and some development, then the Dev just disappeared. Mystery and conspiracy begins....
on underthow.club you can find some mods that modified super deep throat to include sex too. forgot the name of it but its pretty obvious how to find it once on that site. the guy that made the mod updates it once a year or so but the game has enough content atm to be more then fully enjoyable as it is.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
on underthow.club you can find some mods that modified super deep throat to include sex too. forgot the name of it but its pretty obvious how to find it once on that site. the guy that made the mod updates it once a year or so but the game has enough content atm to be more then fully enjoyable as it is.
>animtools
Just check out the custom loader and the resources made by sby for a good start.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
is there 2B in the game? i search in the game but she is not there anyone kow why???
and i am not able to insert player's dick inside Ada's vagina ??? any soution

SeibaXXX

Jun 29, 2020
is there 2B in the game? i search in the game but she is not there anyone kow why???
i think 2B got removed in the latest version. someone posted earlier build that has 2b in other page

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
i think 2B got removed in the latest version. someone posted earlier build that has 2b in other page

Well, I've taken a dive into the game a bit and I can definitely say that her file is still in the game.
Only that her name isn't in the list of girls you can load in the latest versions.

I've been trying to get her to load.... The first way I tried involving a small bit of editing to the
obfuscated C# assembly. The Lua part in particular. I was making it so you could edit the list of
names the game loads the girls from via the commands.cfg file. But... There's a big issue there.

The girl loading code is called in the Game's main "Awake" function, which is called whenever the
scene reloads. And that presents a big conflict. Because I did in fact manage to add 2B to the list
and got the scene to reload with her as the next girl to be loaded... The problem is that the list
is reloaded as well, meaning that all the effort of putting her into the list was for naught.

My only other coding based options would be to try and add a bit of code to the Game Awake function,
but I can't because the obfuscation has corrupted so many parts of it that I can't compile the Awake function at all.
Or recode the parts of the Awake function relating to loading the girls elsewhere. And I did start trying that as well.
And I did manage to load her sort of, but the code error's out, because go figure, it ain't easy trying to reverse engineer
obfuscated code. Part of the issue being that I'm utilizing the Lua system for this and the Lua code is called half way through
the Girl loading process, so I have to figure out how to undo the parts that were already loaded and then redo them myself
with 2B's prefab.

TL;DR I tried inserting 2B's name into the list of girls to load using code, and I managed to do so, but the list I modified is reset every time the game loads a girl so it was pointless :/. I've also tried reconstructing the Girl loading code myself, and I have had some success, but there is a lot for me to figure out if I'm going to be able to get it working properly. This is what I've got from that. 2B in a T-Pose, and no control over the game what-so-ever, so we can only see her hand. T-Pose.png

The only other option I can think of is to see if we can find the list of names in the game's asset files and edit 2B's name into it there.

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The only other option I can think of is to see if we can find the list of names in the game's asset files and edit 2B's name into it there.
Nice work! If you can find an archived build, you may get some reference code for when 2B was actually in the game.
I have no idea why HT removed her, nor put her back in, only thing I can think of is that something is bugged with the model.
* She was added in build v0.23

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Well, I've taken a dive into the game a bit and I can definitely say that her file is still in the game.
Only that her name isn't in the list of girls you can load in the latest versions.

I've been trying to get her to load.... The first way I tried involving a small bit of editing to the
obfuscated C# assembly. The Lua part in particular. I was making it so you could edit the list of
names the game loads the girls from via the commands.cfg file. But... There's a big issue there.

The girl loading code is called in the Game's main "Awake" function, which is called whenever the
scene reloads. And that presents a big conflict. Because I did in fact manage to add 2B to the list
and got the scene to reload with her as the next girl to be loaded... The problem is that the list
is reloaded as well, meaning that all the effort of putting her into the list was for naught.

My only other coding based options would be to try and add a bit of code to the Game Awake function,
but I can't because the obfuscation has corrupted so many parts of it that I can't compile the Awake function at all.
Or recode the parts of the Awake function relating to loading the girls elsewhere. And I did start trying that as well.
And I did manage to load her sort of, but the code error's out, because go figure, it ain't easy trying to reverse engineer
obfuscated code. Part of the issue being that I'm utilizing the Lua system for this and the Lua code is called half way through
the Girl loading process, so I have to figure out how to undo the parts that were already loaded and then redo them myself
with 2B's prefab.

TL;DR I tried inserting 2B's name into the list of girls to load using code, and I managed to do so, but the list I modified is reset every time the game loads a girl so it was pointless :/. I've also tried reconstructing the Girl loading code myself, and I have had some success, but there is a lot for me to figure out if I'm going to be able to get it working properly. This is what I've got from that. 2B in a T-Pose, and no control over the game what-so-ever, so we can only see her hand. View attachment 933268

and what about ada wong ,i can't insert dick inside her vagina ???any solution

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
I remember some users on this thread suggesting compatibility issues
Bareback-T-Posing.png
I managed to find a way to insert 2B's name into the girl string list that actually worked, but I'm still getting errors.
This should be doing the same loading process that is used for all the other girls so I'm inclined to believe that she
is indeed bugged.

This is the error I'm getting in the log file:

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00029] in <437ba245d8404784b9fbab9b439ac908>:0
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException () [0x00000] in <437ba245d8404784b9fbab9b439ac908>:0
at TriangleCache.MGMBOHJAEDK (AdvancedCollider PMCEMCGAECI, System.Int32 DHNPDMJJNFH, UnityEngine.BoneWeight[] IJKNAFIOFNA, UnityEngine.Transform[] HEOKFIEMPCF, Rig IHNGENGNOIA) [0x00464] in <dc9e612117244ee7a6922222d90e5736>:0
at AdvancedCollider.APLCIPCOMMC (Girl CMPKNGACGNP) [0x01725] in <dc9e612117244ee7a6922222d90e5736>:0
at Girl.APLCIPCOMMC () [0x01212] in <dc9e612117244ee7a6922222d90e5736>:0
at Game.Awake () [0x00129] in <dc9e612117244ee7a6922222d90e5736>:0

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Just want to break things up with a actual bit of "fun" I had with this game.
This pose/scenario:
ThisTookSomeFinagling.png
Made him big, and spent perhaps too long fighting to get the pose right. She was actually kind of humping his leg so it was pretty nice.

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Please share that game or file with me I m a noob it don't know anything about unity or c#
Not sure why you'd want it since it's definitely not quite correct. But sure, just replace the data.unity3d file in TrueFacials_Data with .
You probably will want to keep a backup of the original data.unity3d, so uh... do that I guess.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes