Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

kangsgem

Jan 20, 2018
I am unable to changed the girl in the pro& extra version. It just reload the scene for me. Anyone got the same issue?

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
Surprised there's only like 100 patrons for this project. I figure there would be more people kicking in a couple shekels for a game like this. It's more unique than all the NPC games that get made every 3 days.

AnywayI'm extremely impressed with the fluid physics. That's the hardest thing to get right these days in 3D smut
The game was presumed abandoned back then hence the lack of patrons. I was surprise when it showed up again on the recent update. Though the camera work still need some work

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
I am unable to changed the girl in the pro& extra version. It just reload the scene for me. Anyone got the same issue?
Apparently only Aerith is in this version. Not that I can confirm that because both versions crash for me.

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
Apparently only Aerith is in this version. Not that I can confirm that because both versions crash for me.
Yes his patreon mentioned that this version is only for Aerith and Cloud to test out the performance. The full release will be about next month with the added girls.

Reactions: kangsgem

raykun

Jul 12, 2017
Everything works fine idk whats wrong here ^^
This just need muuuuch more Customization and Much more Features :)

Is there Any Difference between "Extra" or "Pro" ?

Last edited:

furyto

Jul 21, 2018
could you upload somewhere else? zippyshare is unreachable in my country...
Use TOR browser, is a pretty good solution for when you have this kind of issues, shows banned pages too (in my country banned ebook pirate websites for example).

Reactions: LDV
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes