Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Artyom104

Jan 2, 2020
So, the way to fix the crash issue is pretty easy, as is showed a few pages behind, so first of all, you need to go to the discord of HenryTaiwan: and then, go to the ''bug-reports'' chat, then, download the ntleas version in that message, when you open ntleas, open from there the EXE for True Facials, and that should be enough to run the game, just as shown here. 1630183313308.png

Reactions: Tassie10

Artyom104

Jan 2, 2020
and remember, the .4 version only have i think one or two chiks, is pretty much a beta test, and it is horribly optimized, so you better play it with a decent graphics card. If you want more girls but less poses and less appealing graphics for potato PC, you can download the .39

Reactions: Namber4

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Holy shit, the king is back! I tried the new update out and wow, i cant believe id ever see this perfection of a game become THIS much better, even with only one character there is SO fucking much you can do and so much detail in this update. For anyone who hasnt tried it, the physics are fucking amazing and look straight out of a AAA game, the posing on the hands to body has been improved and the liquid physics are fuckin awesome, and from what i can tell theres been a lot of optimization since i would lag a bit more on the old version, plus it looks way better. The hair is just amazing and poses are so fucking flawless. Out of my whole week this couldve been the biggest surprise i couldnt expect. One of the best projects has been revived, and one of the only projects ive actually thought about supporting, great work to the dev and hope you can continue this awesome work!

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Nice result improvements, sad that we only see it on non exclusive overall low poly characters and not in much wider space.

Tough all this Tier stuff coming now is the same shit we see in these projects over and over again.

Extra controls to fine tune your experience, such as size changing.
For 20$ per month sorry but this is going so far away from Serious Software Development
and becomes yet another Money Grabbing Shit Show with feature implementation that overall was a very low effort part of the main development splited into different price categories.

Standard = 10$
Extra = 20$
Pro = 25$

What crazy times we are in ;)

And these Time Access limitation tiers in between jesus how much crazier it can get now i wonder about the next ideas someone has.

Experimental features like advanced posing, intended for enthusiast who are proficient with the game.
Sorry but you can just lough as a Serious Software Dev reading something like this @henrytaiwan69.
First Refactor release after 1 year time and you even miss a major obvious Bug also speaks fully for your credibility for stable software development.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33

Nocdub

Nov 28, 2018
So you can't do her tits bigger nor the guy's dick like in previous versions anymore? bummer

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
Ok, it crashes again and again after Unity logo. Nothing can help. I can't understand what this game wanted from me.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I love the fact that he's started working on it again but man is it jank, i have no problem navigating it but the manipulation is not flexible enough to adjust for broken staring positions, i mean i can get something out of it but it isn't "good", i'm looking forward to whatever comes next, hopefully something less jank.

Nutaku2017

Jul 2, 2018
So, the way to fix the crash issue is pretty easy, as is showed a few pages behind, so first of all, you need to go to the discord of HenryTaiwan: and then, go to the ''bug-reports'' chat, then, download the ntleas version in that message, when you open ntleas, open from there the EXE for True Facials, and that should be enough to run the game, just as shown here. View attachment 1375978
Got also the Crash after the Unity Logo, with above showed Fix, i got it to RUN.

Reactions: Artyom104
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes