Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro Hotfix 1] [HenryTaiwan]

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

cheah10

Oct 14, 2020
Hi all, it's my first time comenting in this forum, nice to meet everyone.

I'm facing a problem while playing True Facials Pro 0.42b. I'm playing it on a Windows 11, but it's via the Parallels software installed on my Macbook.

I can launch the game, but I can't use some of the features of the game. For example, I couldn't drag and move any of both male's and female's body parts, except their hands. I also couldn't orbit/aim/pan the camera. Left/right/middle drag all didn't work. Moreover, when I try to drag on the scene (which means anywhere outside their bodies right?) using right mouse, the penis angle is adjusted instead. All other features are functional.

Does anyone else face similar problems as me? And does anyone know what's wrong? Thanks.

olie

Feb 23, 2022
i hope, in the future, see stomach bulge/deformation or cumflation in this game
I'm with ya on that one, you'd think with a dick that large there's be a lil bulge, but there isn't anything besides throat bulge. Doubt there'll be cumflation (as much as I wish there was), but here's to hoping they at least add stomach bulges.

Reactions: 0137 and universe01

universe01

Nov 11, 2023
I'm with ya on that one, you'd think with a dick that large there's be a lil bulge, but there isn't anything besides throat bulge. Doubt there'll be cumflation (as much as I wish there was), but here's to hoping they at least add stomach bulges.
i wish they add stomach and throat bulge dude, also cumflation but well...
we shall be positive
(my english bro ☠)

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
If the dev allows full modding, it may as well be possible, joining the server and dropping the ideas in "suggestions" will make the creators notice for sure and consider adding these in the future.

Reactions: universe01
Feb 28, 2019
Just subbed quick to get it. Links are straight from Henry's Patreon page.

Pro Version because you guys deserve the premium goods only.

EDIT: HOTFIX'D 0.5 PRO VERSION

Characters and scenes can be downloaded for free on Gumroad with code R5G8SA9.

(HOTFIX 1: Content only - Fixed Shadowheart not being able to change costumes, please redownload from Gumroad)

As before:
You gotta redownload the characters separately via Gumroad.

Use the R5G8SA9 code to get it for free.

now give me hearts i want hearts from everyone love me love ME LOVE ME

Changelog:

I.Characters and Scenes:

Version 0.5 welcomes back a beloved cast of characters, including:

• Tifa (FF7 Remake)
  • Aerith (FF7 Remake)
  • 2B (Nier Automata)
  • Classic Mercy (Overwatch 1)
  • D.Va (Overwatch 1)
  • Ada Wong (Resident Evil 2 Remake)
And more newcomers:

• Ifalna (FF7 Remake)
  • Cammy (Street Fighter 6)
  • Raven (Fortnite)
  • Shadowheart (Baldur’s Gate 3)
Tifa also receives her exotic Kimono outfit as additional content.

And of course, any character can wear any outfits!

Two returning scenes, now with customizable lighting (read more below).

• Seventh Heaven (FF7 Remake)
  • Tifa’s Apartment (FF7 Remake)
As always, all characters and maps mod are downloadable on Gumroad. Please check the download posts for more details.

II. Stories:

• The first story chapter starring Primrose and Sinia is now completed! You can also swap any characters in at any time!
  • Poses from version v0.42 are now available in Free Mode.
  • Our community also created several impressive scenes and poses, please check them out on our Discord server.

III. Features Update:

Version 0.5 incorporates significant updates based on feedback from the technical test.

• Lights can now be toggled on and off, including the sun. Just click the Middle mouse button on the light or skybox.
  • The Posing system has been tweaked and expanded with more control options. Detailed instructions can be found in the tooltips in-game (Alt).
    • Secondary mode for many controls, which allows for a much larger range of poses. It is directly accessible by dragging the RMB on a character. Clicking RMB while dragging the LMB will toggle between the two modes on the fly, allowing for continuous adjustments.
    • Drag LMB on the upper arms to twist the upper body left & right. Drag RMB will rotate the character as before.
    • Secondary mode on hands and feet will disable grabbing.
    • Secondary pose mode on fingers will move them sideways, allowing for every finger pose possible, like v signs. In addition, posing hands no longer reset the fingers (unless it is grabbing).
    • Secondary mode on hips and head will move them sideways freely.
    • Secondary mode on face controls will move only that side.
    • Right-click on the penis to snap it to the nearest hole.
    • Pose reset for most body parts is now possible by clicking RMB on them.
  • Rendering quality and GPU performance have been improved.
  • Fluid rendering has been improved.
  • Muscle Tone option is now available in Character Settings Menu.
  • Graphics Settings: Framerate limit and Vsync toggle are reimplemented.
  • A lot of effort was put on improving workflows.

Known Issues:

• Resolution scale settings are not available for this release as it breaks many effects. We’ll implement a similar feature in the next version.
  • We still need more optimizations on the CPU for heavier scenes. And more GPU optimizations for higher resolutions.
  • Some visual problems on complex outfits.
  • Lighting settings are experimental and not yet saved with the scene.

Pro version additional features:

• Press Tab during stories to enter Free Mode at any time, and again to continue the story.
  • Press Left/Right to move forward/backward in the story.
  • Press Space to replay the current dialog.
  • Click RMB on lights to adjust color.(Experimental).
  • More body adjustments like waist, thigh size... and fluid simulation options.

Future Plans:

Our plan for the next release is to polish the game even further and continue to implement both legacy and new features to the game. Please visit our Discord if you have any questions or suggestions.

Also, with this release, the characters poll will reopen again soon, please stay tuned!

Thank you for your support!

Henry & the team.

Last edited:

Vegetta9801

Jul 17, 2024
Just subbed quick to get it. Links are straight from Henry's Patreon page.

Pro Version because you guys deserve the premium goods only.

Make my $20 count.
i think you also gotta get the characters for free on Gumroad, that one seems not to have the extra ones.

• Angry
Reactions: DEATHDESTROYER

Easy2Remember01

Jan 21, 2020
I played this years ago and just happened to see a true facials video now and decided to check it out after all this time, i picked a really lucky time lol

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Are there any male characters yet?

Edit: No, game still doesn't have any male characters. Also, it runs very, very bad while not utilizing my hardware. I'm getting ~20 fps with ~50% gpu and ~30% cpu usage. This is so bad it almost feels like a joke.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2019
Are there any male characters yet?

Edit: No, game still doesn't have any male characters. Also, it runs very, very bad while not utilizing my hardware. I'm getting ~20 fps with 50% gpu and ~30% cpu usage. This is so bad it almost feels like a joke.
It ran badly for me until I caused some sort of massive system freeze by swapping Shadowheart's clothes. Then I restarted the game and suddenly I'm getting 100fps and full HD textures. Strange.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes