Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro Hotfix 1] [HenryTaiwan]

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I saved two scenes. None of them can be loaded because game gets stuck on a black screen. What was the point if game can't even load them?

thebluejay56

Jan 1, 2021
Yeah, in all honesty, these guys are still being relatively vague about their ideas, what they've been up to, and why it really took 2 years to get out this version of the game. This doesn't feel like 2 years of work, even for people only working weekends, sporadically. Definitely not worth supporting at anything other than $3

GucivYdglb

Feb 23, 2022
this game needs some serious optimization, I would mind if the game doesn't get more girls for that, playing this at merely above 30 fps it's just terrible.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Good news, i found out how to transfer my modded characters to 0.5, it won't change how bad it is, but at least the characters it has right now can look better, i will post them when i can.

angelasdasd

Oct 31, 2020
Yeah, in all honesty, these guys are still being relatively vague about their ideas, what they've been up to, and why it really took 2 years to get out this version of the game. This doesn't feel like 2 years of work, even for people only working weekends, sporadically. Definitely not worth supporting at anything other than $3
it's a technical test before full release

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Just subbed quick to get it. Links are straight from Henry's Patreon page.

Pro Version because you guys deserve the premium goods only.

Make my $20 count.

Update: One more thing, you gotta DL the characters separately via Gumroad.

Use the R5G8SA9 code to get it for free.

And with the characters just in case Henry nukes the code, or something.

now give me hearts i want hearts from everyone love me love ME LOVE ME

Changelog:
A hero we don't deserve but we need.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Well i went from 5 fps to 14 fps so i guess thats progress? lights seems to be the biggest fps eater so only 1 light source is recommended to turn on for now, as for those who seem to get atleast 30fps i would recommend to use lossless scaling frame gen, the only downside will be noticeable inupt latency and some artifacts here and there but atleas you will get 60fps on 2x frame gen mod. 3x also works but input latency and artifacts are more noticeable in 3x. Really hope to see much better optimizations in future for this.

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
I don't think they were working on this for 2 years. I'm pretty sure they were on hiatus for a bit and then decided to remake the game when they got back.
But, to be fair, a game like this does take a lot of work. It's not like it's a ren'py game lol.

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
Are there any male characters yet?

Edit: No, game still doesn't have any male characters. Also, it runs very, very bad while not utilizing my hardware. I'm getting ~20 fps with ~50% gpu and ~30% cpu usage. This is so bad it almost feels like a joke.
This is just how Unity is lol. Unity games almost always run pretty awfully. Dev definitely needs to work on the optimization but it's still unsurprising it runs poorly.

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Just subbed quick to get it. Links are straight from Henry's Patreon page.

Pro Version because you guys deserve the premium goods only.

Make my $20 count.

Update: One more thing, you gotta DL the characters separately via Gumroad.

Use the R5G8SA9 code to get it for free.

And with the characters just in case Henry nukes the code, or something.

now give me hearts i want hearts from everyone love me love ME LOVE ME

Changelog:
You are loved.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Managed to save my first pose..
controls are a bit of a nightmare at least the first time, but the worst is the walls getting always in the way..

Capture_133679823947145362.jpg

Next task: resolution and fps
Then: a light reshade .fx to improve graphics

Eldoween

Jan 1, 2023
Managed to save my first pose..
controls are a bit of a nightmare at least the first time, but the worst is the walls getting always in the way..

View attachment 3924565

Next task: resolution and fps
Then: a light reshade .fx to improve graphics
Yes, these walls and the camera are really a big downside to having fun with the game.

And not possibility to double anal.:cautious:

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes