Unity True Facials [v0.52 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Just to address some confusion and misbehaviour:

Here are the updated to 0.52 and fully functional 4K upscaled and refined chars kindly provided by:
https://f95zone.to/members/rev_10.5322719/
already posted on discord, and here with his permission

Refinements generally include: eyes, hairs, skin details and vagina textures
2B is a custom design, the original is maybe coming, as well as other chars.
The overall improvement is good specially in closeup scenes and just 5 to 10% resources draining with 2 characters

All the credit goes to rev_10, if you use this, please thank rev_10

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
From Discord:

second character branch for 0.52 ready, Elizabeth Bas, Aerith, Shadowheart and Nyotengu: (For those that still don't know what are the changes, each one has different pussy, different 4k skin textures, custom eyes and improved clothing, other small details included as well) Google Drive

(See?! they actually update the textures! now stop telling me im "missleading" or "vague")
You still are vague and misleading.
Think about this.
Someone who is not aware of the fact that there is a guy doing texture edits exists reads this post.
First thing they are going to think is this is made by developers of the "game".
Because there is nothing stating otherwise and previous post straight up mentions "made by dev team" which is :FacePalm: WRONG.

Reactions: JhonLui

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
I wasn't planning to post here, but since that other guy just posts my stuff, doesn't say who did it and doesn't even provide any screenshots, i'll post the mods i create myself (which anyway keeps more interest in the game and helps with others posting updates), since when i post them on the Discord, that other guy just grabs it and doesn't even say where it comes from.

Fourth character group ready for 0.52: Fixed Leon's dick color, fixed Cloud thumbs with extra nail, 4k blond Tifa Kimono version, Black Cat and Cammy:

I made versions of these characters for 0.51, but in 0.52, the dev team updated their voice lines and some anatomy, so they had to be redone for 0.52.

Last edited:

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Could be a bug or just a problem on my end, but this game isn't working on a sandbox.
1728618176469.png
I hope not to jump to conclusions, but [put your tinfoil hats on because] this game could be a piece of malware trying to force users to run it on their desktops.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Could be a bug or just a problem on my end, but this game isn't working on a sandbox.
View attachment 4120543
I hope not to jump to conclusions, but [put your tinfoil hats on because] this game could be a piece of malware trying to force users to run it on their desktops.
If it is a malware it is either best or worst malware I've ever seen, there is no in-between because I've been "playing" it for more than a year(probably...) at this point and everything is STILL normal on my machine.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
If it is a malware it is either best or worst malware I've ever seen, there is no in-between because I've been "playing" it for more than a year(probably...) at this point and everything is STILL normal on my machine.
I agree; it's probably a case of me overreacting as I tried previous builds with no problems with an active scan running. What worries me is that 2/3 of the AVs I used (Win Defender and Malwarebytes) flagged it, and only Kaspersky didn't. I also found nothing suspicious running in the background.

I still find it odd that it doesn't work on a sandbox. Will probably wait until someone smarter than me tells me that it works fine.

Volumetric.Viridian

Aug 27, 2024
View attachment 4120543

...Do you even know how malware works? I checked this game in Task Manager and in Autoruns... it doesn't connect to the internet at all, if the game couldn't be executed without internet or if it would ask for connection or if it made any strange connections or extra processes when you play it... that would be the first sign of malware, for someone to steal anything from you.. any sort of info, they need a tool to connect to your computer via internet, if the program can't do that... how can you conclude it steals info and it's malware...? I am curious and I want you to explain this to me. How is this a virus? What makes a virus or malware? You clearly don't know what this is... so you shouldn't guess and try to make the game look bad... if you are so worried, go to the server and ask about this, as of why this happens... it was explained here before... more or less...

What logic or how does a virus makes sense if it's just like a prank and doesn't block your computer or tries to hijack your internet to steal information...? Your logic feels like someone who is 13 y/o....

Reactions: Vegetta9801
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes