Unity True Facials [v0.52 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
i ran the risk, will have to do a clean reinstall this wednesday or thursday. Nothing seems broken but why risk it (again)?
Oh FFS, this has been going on long enough in here, please stop it, you people don't know what you're talking about.

For the last fucking time, this game triggers AV's because of NTLEAS, look up why that is, it's false positive, perfectly safe.

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
From official Discord: Second character group ready for 0.52 with the updates made by the dev team: 2B, Cloud, Dva, Ifalna, Leon and Mercy (Updated version) The other characters are in my previuos post, official Discord links of course

Reactions: lebrun82

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
What is "complete version uploaded earier" and "previous posted link". So vague.
The link with
From official Discord: Second character group ready for 0.52 with the updates made by the dev team: 2B, Cloud, Dva, Ifalna, Leon and Mercy (Updated version) Google Drive The other characters are in my previuos post, official Discord links of course
What's the updates?

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
From official Discord: Second character group ready for 0.52 with the updates made by the dev team: 2B, Cloud, Dva, Ifalna, Leon and Mercy (Updated version) Google Drive The other characters are in my previuos post, official Discord links of course
Aren't these just texture edits made by some guy who is not on dev team? I know you copied this from discord but this description is very misleading.

Reactions: insimgnia

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
This thread is funny so clarifying some things :

1) There never was any virus in the original files. Like ever. Yet people still think that every few pages. But antiviruses and even windows defender inherently don't like or trust exe/executables in general since the dawn of time. Literally like that's a thing of the last 20 years+ its nothing new. Need to understand when something is false positive and when it's not and simply add an exception rule to that crappy antivirus/defender/firewall to ignore it for this game completely. If you don't trust the devs or the OP that's like on "you". You can also run the game via the .bat file.

2) Game is basically split now, one part is the core game with only a few characters, the other part is the mods/maps (extra characters basically) which are shared separately for the patreons. Those need to go to the appropriate folder to work. And you can't use a new character from 0.52 in 0.51 or in 0.42. They are in general not backwards compatible so always grab the latest version if you want new characters. A version needs to have a character first officially, before you can ever alter it or update it.

3) Mods that have been shared are mostly texture edits indeed, upgrading to higher resolution, since the official ones are in some cases in low resolution. That's especially good for those that do want the improved textures but can be ignored if you think they will burn your pc. The game is probably more resource hungry than ever but that will improve in time. The more characters you use on the screen, the less the fps.

4) Game has a way to go, there are still bugs, its been revamped so it takes time to learn the new features and how to use them (asking in discord helps, and reading the patreon posts does help with how to use some of the new features), but in general is going in a good direction, communication has been improved significantly these last months and the updates, new content and fixes do in fact come faster than ever.

5) If you have ideas about changes for the game, can always post them in discord, appropriate channels are there, apart from the voting polls.

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
This thread is funny ....
1) There are differences in file size depending on the host (on opening page) and normally the bigger ones get nuked by the av.
I'm no expret but you may wanna check on them..

2) millennials..

3) the game is still mostly cpu draining, shall keep workin' on that (good job till now), the hig-text drain much less than expected (unless you use 4 of them toghether)

4) Love Henry and co., if I was capable to do it, I would have done it exactly like this, seek the goal!

Ps: Tifa with purple dress and Dante for Xmas + Tracer back
The latest dlss has a specific version for frame generation (nvngx_dlssg_3.7.10), can it be of help?

Reactions: Vegetta9801

Vegetta9801

Jul 17, 2024
Aren't these just texture edits made by some guy who is not on dev team? I know you copied this from discord but this description is very misleading.
a bit.. what it means is that the characters updated by the game devs and the same chars are edited with the new textures.. 0.52 updated some new stuff in the characters, thats done by devs, so they needed to be modded again with better textures on this new game ver...

Vegetta9801

Jul 17, 2024
i ran the risk, will have to do a clean reinstall this wednesday or thursday. Nothing seems broken but why risk it (again)?
dude lol, you dont have to make a new install, its all false positive, if your windows had a real malware, it would be ransomware or something,, just run malwarebytes and call it a day.. then run sfc/ scannow if ur worried about windows file dmg... this makes no sense, reintalling whole os out of whole paranoia, just delete the game version ur convinced is some lethal virus..

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Has anyone ever managed to make two characters kiss eachother? I've tried it a few times but characters just ended up pushing eachothers heads and act like they have a seizure...

• Haha
Reactions: JhonLui

Woahwow

Mar 24, 2023
I figured out that there's nothing really stopping you from playing if you straight up delete the .exe file, so anyone paranoid about the virus scan results, just delete the .exe and the folder should scan as clean. Do not delete the bin.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes