Unity True Facials [v0.52 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes

CrvX1995

May 6, 2024
boy-on-boy stuff has not been added yet. According to the talks, the developers are still thinking about it. If you really,*really* want to bang Leon or Cloud or Link, go post your opinion on Discord. There are some like you who want to bang Coud, so if you all get together, the devs may add it sooner than later
Not the first time he'll get impaled by something big... I'll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: TFfan1

Vegetta9801

Jul 17, 2024
there is no reason to have touched the exe to add modded files. The previous download (the safest) does not change the exe by adding the mods. Explain to us, really, what you did to the exe.
the mod characters for this game are simply edits with them having better textures.. he did not say he touched the exe,, please read what he said, he just added character mods from the server i suppose... that being said, the antivirus alert is weird... but could be becuz of the character file mods or something

that being said, if you are that worried and paranoid avoid viruses... then just support the game creator on patreon and download the mods posted on their discord, only that way you wont worry or else,, you will always be thinking, i never had issue with any game from here.. but i sometimes think some arent made for piracy.. i bet anything those detections are pure false positives, but again,, if you are that worried about safety, go the legal way or you will be worried with every download from f95.

Vegetta9801

Jul 17, 2024
I will say this, i run the "complete" version uploaded earlier, i got 3 AV warnings, i ran the game nonetheless and is not the real .52. How do i know? 2B has different clothing and the other characters are not their updated versions. Want the real thing? Get the previous posted link by
bloodxdie (Pixeldrain True Facials Pro 0.52 Pixeldrain Mods) and get the most updated characters´ models from here (official Discord links): lara 4K: Google Drive cindy, jill, tiffa, yennefer Google Drive (ill link the rest of the gang once the links are up)
remember that some in some mods,, their clothing was changed, if you check the server, the 2B uploaded has a different outfit from soul calibur game for example.. its on the server

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
remember that some in some mods,, their clothing was changed, if you check the server, the 2B uploaded has a different outfit from soul calibur game for example.. its on the server
yes, 2B´s clothing used to be purple before 0.52; now is black and all the updated characters (except two) are very chatty. The performance was also updated but the "sus" version uploaded was sttuter-y eventhough i used the same settings. Also, 3 AV warnings showed up, not the "generic trojan" but a "x-gen [trj]"

Reactions: Desperadosss

CrvX1995

May 6, 2024
I made the main guy sorta like a robot and his dick now looks like a dildo, if you want i can share the file with you.
Can you point me to some resources how to rip and modify these models (I use Blender, but no idea what I should search for aside from how to use Blender, how to rip the model, model formats, how the collissions are done in game (based on mesh?)

universe01

Nov 11, 2023
about the trojan...
nobody here are going to take the risk and execute the file xd
i tried in avast, awg and defender and i got the same result
fokin virus xd

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
about the trojan...
nobody here are going to take the risk and execute the file xd
i tried in avast, awg and defender and i got the same result
fokin virus xd
i ran the risk, will have to do a clean reinstall this wednesday or thursday. Nothing seems broken but why risk it (again)?

• Wow
Reactions: universe01

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
Please tell me you guys are running the .bat file not the .exe…

Leconcombre’s version is completely virus/trojan horse free and might only give a false positive based on crummy firewall software or outdated windows defender definitions.

Further, I want to thank them for the work in compiling the assets into .52, which, work perfectly fine

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
Hello, why controls are so bad? Didn't you like the previous game's controls before this mess? yes, lot of changes, but I really can not deal with controls.....you should put a command that without it it's only camera rotating, without moving all bodies.

40lbs

May 30, 2022
boy-on-boy stuff has not been added yet. According to the talks, the developers are still thinking about it. If you really,*really* want to bang Leon or Cloud or Link, go post your opinion on Discord. There are some like you who want to bang Coud, so if you all get together, the devs may add it sooner than later
ah i see, that's fair enough. i was just worrying i was missing something obvious. thanks!

catalyst44

Nov 8, 2019
uh guys, the risky version y'all are talking about is the one with mods right? not the barebones ones from the thread, right?

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Current voting poll is still running in discord, feel free to come in discord and nominate or vote your favorite girls/males/outfits for future releases.

The.Witcher

Apr 21, 2021
Any sticky to in-game controls for all the options available? As of 0.52b?
I found out f1 is FPP and space resets controls. 1-4 is options. Mouse clicks/movements move characters.
Anything else?

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes