Unity True Facials [v0.52 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
I will say this, i run the "complete" version uploaded earlier, i got 3 AV warnings, i ran the game nonetheless and is not the real .52. How do i know? 2B has different clothing and the other characters are not their updated versions. Want the real thing? Get the previous posted link by
bloodxdie (Pixeldrain True Facials Pro 0.52 Pixeldrain Mods) and get the most updated characters´ models from here (official Discord links): lara 4K: cindy, jill, tiffa, yennefer (ill link the rest of the gang once the links are up)

Last edited:

Leconcombre

Sep 18, 2022
I will say this, i run the "complete" version uploade earlier, i got 3 AV warnings, i ran the game nonetheless and is not the real .52. How do i know? 2B has different clothing and the other characters are not their updated versions. Want the real thing? Get the previous posted link and get the characters from here (official Discord links): lara 4K: Google Drive cindy, jill, tiffa, yennefer Google Drive (ill link the rest of the gang once the links are up)
Do you speak about mine ? it's normal, on the 0.52 they didnt added the remake of the characters, so I added them manualy. So yes it's the 0.52 version, and it's even better ;)

Reactions: SerpentWave

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I will say this, i run the "complete" version uploade earlier, i got 3 AV warnings, i ran the game nonetheless and is not the real .52. How do i know? 2B has different clothing and the other characters are not their updated versions. Want the real thing? Get the previous posted link and get the characters from here (official Discord links): lara 4K: Google Drive cindy, jill, tiffa, yennefer Google Drive (ill link the rest of the gang once the links are up)
What is "complete version uploaded earier" and "previous posted link". So vague.

Eldoween

Jan 1, 2023
Do you speak about mine ? it's normal, on the 0.52 they didnt added the remake of the characters, so I added them manualy. So yes it's the 0.52 version, and it's even better ;)
there is no reason to have touched the exe to add modded files. The previous download (the safest) does not change the exe by adding the mods. Explain to us, really, what you did to the exe.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
I will give them credits where its due, the new update definitely runs much better then before, from 13 fps to 22 on fsr 3 quality settings, and also the game finally does not crash on start up like before where i needed to always remove a plugin which was causing the crash. With the things that i am seeing i can finally have faith in future for much more better performance since this is their top priority and its showing. If it can reach atleast to 35 to 40 fps in future then thats really more then enough for me to have a decent experience. For now lossless scaling frame generation feels much better with 22 fps then it did with 13 which is an obvious thing. I will not be surprised if he implements frame generation in the game himself as frame generation makes more sense in these kind of games and works better in these type of games rather then fps ones etc cuz in these types of games input latency difference is not really a big deal and game will definitely benefit from frame generation being built in.

Last edited:

Leconcombre

Sep 18, 2022
there is no reason to have touched the exe to add modded files. The previous download (the safest) does not change the exe by adding the mods. Explain to us, really, what you did to the exe.
I've not touched it. I've clicked on it to see if all the mods were working

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TrueFacials-0.52Pro
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bruh_momentium

Feb 28, 2020
What does TrueFacials.exe even do? you can literally run the game from running the bin.exe file or the TrueFacials.bat file which just runs bin.exe. no detections from bin.exe either.

Reactions: Vegetta9801

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
Im working on a tutorial for the game. So far this is what i´ve done. The idea is that this text-based tutorial works as a complement of the in-game tutorial by "teaching" what the game doesnt show: how to add characters (to the "mods" folder because that question is asked alot!), controls, etc. Please let me know what things i could add to it

Last edited:

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
Im working on a tutorial for the game. So far this is what i´ve done. The idea is that this text-based tutorial works as a complement of the in-game tutorial by "teaching" what the game doesnt show: how to add characters, controls, etc. Please let me know what things i could add to it
and how to add my character to the game? I have my character in Unity, how to add it to the game?

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes