Unity True Facials [v0.52 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes

Eldoween

Jan 1, 2023
Trojan with Leconcombre version and no problem with bloodxdie version...
Can you explain this Leconcombre?

Leconcombre

Sep 18, 2022
Trojan with Leconcombre version and no problem with bloodxdie version...
Can you explain this Leconcombre?
Idk I've downloaded the file on patreon file and customised it with all the mods and new stuff added recently. Bloodxdie's version is empty of every mods and maps. Also you should read the thread it as been said since the begining that most of the antivirus target it as false positive.

Cloudexxx666

Nov 24, 2023
Can you add custom characters in 0.42?
People try alot, many people. Only things done were some body sosmetics. No chars, no phisics.
Most of features commune wanted are made/halfmade in 5th.
People ask for 42 due to old pc? Well mine is 2013y i7 with 2016y 1070G card. The game runs well at 2 chars scene, with 3 chars it starts slowly, like less than 40fps.

Last edited:

Gwopuaa9999ok

Oct 7, 2024
How do you make it not laggy?
People try alot, many people. Only things done were some body sosmetics. No chars, no phisics.
Most of features commune wanted are made/halfmade in 5th.
People ask for 42 due to old pc? Well mine is 2013y i7 with 2016y 1070G card. The game runs well at 2 chars scene, with 3 chars it starts slowly, like less than 40fps.

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
I don't know what this is about, but I didn't see this in the new version....
"I. Characters:
  • Black Cat (Marvel's Spider-Man).
  • Leon Scott Kennedy (Resident Evil 4 Remake).
  • Malenia (Elden Ring) as the random choice.
Returning characters:
  • Harley Quinn (Injustice 2).
  • Lara Croft (Rise of the Tomb Raider).
Juri Han’s Street Fighter 6 Outfit has been added as we added the wrong outfit from the previous poll. As always, any character can wear any outfit."

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Oh no... The "game" recognized as trojan by SHIT anti-viruses is being recognized as a trojan again. What should I do? Oh I know, I am gonna complain about it despite the fact that it has been explained hundreds of times.

YareYareGunn

Aug 18, 2019
Idk I've downloaded the file on patreon file and customised it with all the mods and new stuff added recently. Bloodxdie's version is empty of every mods and maps. Also you should read the thread it as been said since the begining that most of the antivirus target it as false positive.
The TrueFacials.exe file is a different size from bloodxdie's version. What's with that discrepancy?

Leconcombre

Sep 18, 2022
The TrueFacials.exe file is a different size from bloodxdie's version. What's with that discrepancy?
Oh really ? Idk maybe it's because of the different mods linked to it. I've executed it and tried everything so I was sure everything worked 100%. But it's ok if you don't trust me use a virtual machine.

Woahwow

Mar 24, 2023
Screenshot 2024-10-07 065759.png

Yeah, I'm not executing that. That's way too many flags all saying mostly the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: frikkn

Woahwow

Mar 24, 2023
And if you try with the .exe of bloodxdie ? ;)
Edit : Doesnt look really safe too :eek:
I wouldn't run that either, to be fair, if that's really the result.

His gets a bit of a pass, there, as those are all generic or heuristic detections. Yours are all pointing at a specific, known Trojan.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes