Unity True Facials [v0.52 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
From ofdficial Patreon:

"November poll winners and new random rule!

Hello everyone,
The winners for November (weighted votes) are:
  • Aunt Cass (Big Hero 6).
  • Ashley Graham (RE4 Remake).
  • Link (Legend of Zelda).
  • Lifeguard Tifa.
NOTE: For this month, we’ll be testing a new kind of random choice:
  • A random patron from the King tier will be selected to pick ANY character (not just limited to the poll choices).
  • We will contact them through Direct Messages on Patreon, if the random patron fails to reply in 48 hours, we’ll have to pick another patron.
  • The patron and the character they picked will be announced later.
  • Similar to poll rules:
    • The character must not be underage-looking.
    • The character should have a suitable quality 3D model available on the Internet (You don’t need to provide it).
    • The 3D model can work with the game system (human body only).

Also, suggestions for December's poll is now active on Discord! Please read our and post your !

Thank you for voting!
The team."

(Who the f0ck voted for that woman?! Also, glad to have Ashley & Link)

Edit 2: VOTING FOR NOVEMBER IS "IN". GO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE GIRL IN DISCORD

Last edited:

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
From ofdficial Patreon:

"November poll winners and new random rule!

Hello everyone,
The winners for November (weighted votes) are:
  • Aunt Cass (Big Hero 6).
  • Ashley Graham (RE4 Remake).
  • Link (Legend of Zelda).
  • Lifeguard Tifa.
NOTE: For this month, we’ll be testing a new kind of random choice:
  • A random patron from the King tier will be selected to pick ANY character (not just limited to the poll choices).
  • We will contact them through Direct Messages on Patreon, if the random patron fails to reply in 48 hours, we’ll have to pick another patron.
  • The patron and the character they picked will be announced later.
  • Similar to poll rules:
    • The character must not be underage-looking.
    • The character should have a suitable quality 3D model available on the Internet (You don’t need to provide it).
    • The 3D model can work with the game system (human body only).

Also, suggestions for December's poll is now active on Discord! Please read our and post your !

Thank you for voting!
The team."

(Who the f0ck voted for that woman?! Also, glad to have Ashley & Link)
voters are legit fucking retarded for voting Link in

Reactions: DreamRider

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
"The characters below appeared in the November poll and have automatically been disqualified from this months Discord submission list.

[F] Lunafreya (Final Fantasy XV)
[F] Triss Merigold (Witcher 3)
[F] Power Girl (Injustice)
[F] Ivy Valentine (Soul Calibur 6)
[F] Nova Widow (Starcraft) (Alt version)
[F] Mavis Dracula (Hotel Transylvania)
[F] Scarlet (Final Fantasy VII Remake)
[F] Juno (Overwatch 2)
[F] Nezuko Kamado (R2 Studio) (Adult version)
[F] Valby (The First Descendant)
[M] Johnny Silverhand (Cyberpunk 2077)
[M] Doom Guy (Doom Eternal)
[M] Kratos (God of War 2018)
[Outfit] Cammy White (Street Fighter 6 Outfit)
[Outfit] Star Guardian Jinx (League of Legends)
[Outfit] Yennefer DLC Outfit (Witcher 3)

The runner-ups from November poll who will be automatically promoted to the Patreon round are:
[F] Ahri (K/DA) (League of Legends)
[F] Honoka (Dead or Alive 6)
[F] Faye Valentine (R2 Studio)
[M] Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy 7 Remake)
[Outfit] Raven (R2 Studio version)"

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
Not allowing custom characters to be added in by users in order to milk easy work for nearly free money... that's one way to approach it.

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
Not allowing custom characters to be added in by users in order to milk easy work for nearly free money... that's one way to approach it.
More than "not allowing" is a matter of "takes time" but don´t take my word asa gospel. This is copy paste of the *easiest* mods for TF, textures. Have fun!

True Facials full texture modding tutorial:

Hello, as you know, for some time i have been making mods to edit the characters of this game to enhance their beauty. The game is great and the characters are too, but sometimes a bit more of quality is a good idea and also, i like to think this helps Henry's team in a way, since enhancing the models helps the game's exposure and also, motivates those that pay for it.

That being said, modding the characters from this game is not that complex, just by editing or replacing their "Texture2D" parts, their quality and look is transformed. I also use a huge number of assets; such new eyes, fingernails, crafting their pussy with real photos and then editing the game's texture, so the characters i post, all of them have distinct vaginas, which makes them nicer to see and use.

Tools you will need:
-Photoshop, latest version if possible. No other program can be used, this is the best.

-Asset Studio for Unity:

-UABEAvalonia:

-Upscalyl: (Remember to also download the program extras)

-Texture resources:

(Site requires registration)

-Original characters textures/assets: (There you can get new and original character heads)

-Eyes package:

For Smutbase, you need to find any character that has a skin that you like and check if said character has a section for "Textures" in Smutbase:

May take a while, the site is slow, but they are of very good quality. For the characters the game already has, often in Smutbase you can also find their clothing in higher resolution.

For Render-State, download any Genesis 8 Female to edit girls, Genesis 8 Male to edit guys. Explore the site, find a model you like (you can also search for famous girls in there too, just make sure they are Genesis 8 version), download it, the textures will be in: CharacterName\CharacterName for Genesis 8 Female\Content\Runtime\Textures\Some Random Stuff in here\Textures themselves. Same for Zonegfx.

Now on how to edit the textures, first up, open Asset Studio, pick the character you want to edit from TF mods folder and extract all of their 2D Textures.

I show how to in the images. Look at their textures, for the most impact, you need to edit their torso, arms and legs. It's always the texture that looks like normal skin. Same for the eye, look for the normal eye looking texture.

In PS, just upscale the normal vanilla texture to 4k :

With that opened, look for any of the fancy new textures you downloaded it, PASTE IT it into the vanila/old game texture. Images for guidance:

The most recent texture will show up as "Layer 1". You will work with this to make the colors match, first unlock the texture by pressing the little padlock on the right. Then double click on it on Layer 1, BLEND MODE, 99% of the time you will just click on "Luminosity", it should fully match the color of the vanilla game texture, while keeping the better details of the new skin. In PS, go to File>Export>Quick Export as PNG. Make sure you save your new texture in a location you remember.

All of this is done to avoid character part seams, if you just download textures and apply them to the character, their head will be entirely of a different color. Keep that in mind.

This needs to be done for arms, legs and torso. You may need or want to do minor edits to nipples or other small parts, as long as you keep the new color intact. Since it's the same for arms and legs, no new for additional example images, but if you need help with those, let me know.

The eyes are optional, but they help a lot. You also have to remove the eye textures background in Photoshop and paste that texture to the vanilla character's eye and make it fit.

Upscale the old eye also to 4k in PS, leave it as is, go to the eyes packages i linked, open it in PS, remove the background, save it as PNG texture as explained above (in the example images i didn't save the new eye as PNG, remember to do that), open your new eye with no background and paste in the character vanilla eye and adjust as neeed with PS "Free Transform", save your new pretty eye as PNG.

Guidance images:

Ok now you have your new fancy textures, but how to apply them to the characters?

This is when UABEAvalonia comes in play, open the program, go to FILE>OPEN, go to \Mods\Characters from your TF folder, open the same character you opened with Asset Studio, press "Info" in Avalonia, it a pop-up shows up, choose "Memory". Now you have the character fully opened in "Assets Info". Go to the "Type" section to filter the results, scroll down until you find "Texture 2D" parts.

Go to the folder where your TF vanilla character textures are, check the names of the parts, in the example image it's "MartinaToso", but they all will have different names. Go to the far right, click "Plugins", Edit Texture, click on Load and replace that texture/body part/eye with your new edited texture in PS.

Make sure to remember where you saved it. After you load it, just click on "Save". Go to the upper left corner, "File", save again, close the big window, then you will get the small Avalonia window. There, again. File, save. The character texture should be overwritten.

Images for guidance, step by step:

As for the head textures, i just use Upscalyl to set them to 4k and use Avalonia to replace that texture:

I use the "Ultrasharp" method. You can download Upscalyl extras on their Github.

If you need any help, let me know.

Aug 12, 2019
More than "not allowing" is a matter of "takes time" but don´t take my word asa gospel. This is copy paste of the *easiest* mods for TF, textures. Have fun!

True Facials full texture modding tutorial:

Hello, as you know, for some time i have been making mods to edit the characters of this game to enhance their beauty. The game is great and the characters are too, but sometimes a bit more of quality is a good idea and also, i like to think this helps Henry's team in a way, since enhancing the models helps the game's exposure and also, motivates those that pay for it.

That being said, modding the characters from this game is not that complex, just by editing or replacing their "Texture2D" parts, their quality and look is transformed. I also use a huge number of assets; such new eyes, fingernails, crafting their pussy with real photos and then editing the game's texture, so the characters i post, all of them have distinct vaginas, which makes them nicer to see and use.

Tools you will need:
-Photoshop, latest version if possible. No other program can be used, this is the best.

-Asset Studio for Unity:

-UABEAvalonia:

-Upscalyl: (Remember to also download the program extras)

-Texture resources:

(Site requires registration)

-Original characters textures/assets: (There you can get new and original character heads)

-Eyes package: Google Drive

For Smutbase, you need to find any character that has a skin that you like and check if said character has a section for "Textures" in Smutbase:

May take a while, the site is slow, but they are of very good quality. For the characters the game already has, often in Smutbase you can also find their clothing in higher resolution.

For Render-State, download any Genesis 8 Female to edit girls, Genesis 8 Male to edit guys. Explore the site, find a model you like (you can also search for famous girls in there too, just make sure they are Genesis 8 version), download it, the textures will be in: CharacterName\CharacterName for Genesis 8 Female\Content\Runtime\Textures\Some Random Stuff in here\Textures themselves. Same for Zonegfx.

Now on how to edit the textures, first up, open Asset Studio, pick the character you want to edit from TF mods folder and extract all of their 2D Textures.

I show how to in the images. Look at their textures, for the most impact, you need to edit their torso, arms and legs. It's always the texture that looks like normal skin. Same for the eye, look for the normal eye looking texture.

In PS, just upscale the normal vanilla texture to 4k :

With that opened, look for any of the fancy new textures you downloaded it, PASTE IT it into the vanila/old game texture. Images for guidance:

The most recent texture will show up as "Layer 1". You will work with this to make the colors match, first unlock the texture by pressing the little padlock on the right. Then double click on it on Layer 1, BLEND MODE, 99% of the time you will just click on "Luminosity", it should fully match the color of the vanilla game texture, while keeping the better details of the new skin. In PS, go to File>Export>Quick Export as PNG. Make sure you save your new texture in a location you remember.

All of this is done to avoid character part seams, if you just download textures and apply them to the character, their head will be entirely of a different color. Keep that in mind.

This needs to be done for arms, legs and torso. You may need or want to do minor edits to nipples or other small parts, as long as you keep the new color intact. Since it's the same for arms and legs, no new for additional example images, but if you need help with those, let me know.

The eyes are optional, but they help a lot. You also have to remove the eye textures background in Photoshop and paste that texture to the vanilla character's eye and make it fit.

Upscale the old eye also to 4k in PS, leave it as is, go to the eyes packages i linked, open it in PS, remove the background, save it as PNG texture as explained above (in the example images i didn't save the new eye as PNG, remember to do that), open your new eye with no background and paste in the character vanilla eye and adjust as neeed with PS "Free Transform", save your new pretty eye as PNG.

Guidance images:

Ok now you have your new fancy textures, but how to apply them to the characters?

This is when UABEAvalonia comes in play, open the program, go to FILE>OPEN, go to \Mods\Characters from your TF folder, open the same character you opened with Asset Studio, press "Info" in Avalonia, it a pop-up shows up, choose "Memory". Now you have the character fully opened in "Assets Info". Go to the "Type" section to filter the results, scroll down until you find "Texture 2D" parts.

Go to the folder where your TF vanilla character textures are, check the names of the parts, in the example image it's "MartinaToso", but they all will have different names. Go to the far right, click "Plugins", Edit Texture, click on Load and replace that texture/body part/eye with your new edited texture in PS.

Make sure to remember where you saved it. After you load it, just click on "Save". Go to the upper left corner, "File", save again, close the big window, then you will get the small Avalonia window. There, again. File, save. The character texture should be overwritten.

Images for guidance, step by step:

As for the head textures, i just use Upscalyl to set them to 4k and use Avalonia to replace that texture:

I use the "Ultrasharp" method. You can download Upscalyl extras on their Github.

If you need any help, let me know.
Ohhhh fuck shit just got REAL

Reactions: TFfan1

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
Ohhhh fuck shit just got REAL
But my man (the person complaning) thinks it´s just the devs "milking" us.TF characters are not easy to port and on top of the texture you still need to do the bone-skeleton rigging, the face adjustment plus its bone structure, plus the sound FX that are taken from the games plus the clothing and effects from cumming and have to check that they dont crash when another character wears it.

Aug 12, 2019
But my man (the person complaning) thinks it´s just the devs "milking" us.TF characters are not easy to port and on top of the texture you still need to do the bone-skeleton rigging, the face adjustment plus its bone structure, plus the sound FX that are taken from the games plus the clothing and effects from cumming and have to check that they dont crash when another character wears it.
Correct me if I’m wrong but the rigging should be fine if the model is the same and sharing a model I think is fine, the sounds are like mp3/wav/oogs or some shit anyone with a basic video editor can take from a YouTube rip and plug in, and then they can just wear other characters clothing (for now). Like at this point if ur willing to compromise on stuff, I think the only legitimately difficult thing that requires opening a serious production tool like Maya or Substance painter or something is like you said, the faces. Those are hard, and yeah modeling clothes is a real bitch and not for the uncommitted, but if you accept lookalikes and sharing clothes then you can get some cool skins in there I think.

One thing you missed tho is the hair… that might be an issue since that’s its own thing to model and modeling hair sucks…

Afhsy3

Jul 5, 2024
View attachment 1396351

Overview:
You get to cum on the faces of beautiful and lively girls.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-13
Release Date: 2024-08-12
Developer: HenryTaiwan -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Pro Hotfix 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: The main .exe triggers anti-virus programs, which claim it's a generic trojan. Use your best judgment.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mods (Aug 2024): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

DEATHDESTROYER thanks for the link

View attachment 485249 View attachment 485251 View attachment 485254 View attachment 485255 View attachment 1396354 View attachment 1396356 View attachment 1396357 View attachment 1396359 View attachment 1396361 View attachment 1396362 View attachment 1396363 View attachment 1396364 View attachment 1396365 View attachment 1396366 View attachment 1396367
What happened to this games as of 2024 I was expecting some good things

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
Correct me if I’m wrong but the rigging should be fine if the model is the same and sharing a model I think is fine, the sounds are like mp3/wav/oogs or some shit anyone with a basic video editor can take from a YouTube rip and plug in, and then they can just wear other characters clothing (for now). Like at this point if ur willing to compromise on stuff, I think the only legitimately difficult thing that requires opening a serious production tool like Maya or Substance painter or something is like you said, the faces. Those are hard, and yeah modeling clothes is a real bitch and not for the uncommitted, but if you accept lookalikes and sharing clothes then you can get some cool skins in there I think.

One thing you missed tho is the hair… that might be an issue since that’s its own thing to model and modeling hair sucks…
According to the discord updates, hair is one of the hardest things to fix (Tiffa, Ifalna but pretty much anyone with long hair)

Last edited:

Leconcombre

Sep 18, 2022
My links have expired, I'm reposting them so they're grouped together and visible to those who are looking for them and don't want to search the whole thread.
Download link for TrueFacials 0.42b pro version :
Download link for TrueFacials 0.51 pro version with all the mods :

Last edited:

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
My links have expired, I'm reposting them so they're grouped together and visible to those who are looking for them and don't want to search the whole thread.
Download link for TrueFacials 0.42b pro version :
Download link for TrueFacials 0.51 pro version with all the mods :
e691e-i-am-grateful.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Desperadosss

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
From patreon:

True Facials v0.52 release, with music, voice and POV!

I. Characters:
New characters join the game from our :
  • Akali (League of Legends) (Ryan Reos version).
  • Black Cat (Marvel's Spider-Man).
  • Leon Scott Kennedy (Resident Evil 4 Remake).
  • Primrose - Office Lady Outfit (Ryan Reos).
  • Malenia (Elden Ring) as the random choice.

Returning characters:
  • Harley Quinn (Injustice 2).
  • Lara Croft (Rise of the Tomb Raider).
Juri Han’s Street Fighter 6 Outfit has been added as we added the wrong outfit from the previous poll. As always, any character can wear any outfit.

II. Features:
  • [Experimental] POV camera for Pro version, can be used on any character and saved with scene. Controls are listed in the Pro section below.
  • Characters’ tattoos and body paint are now supported, everyone should look much more authentic.
  • During Free Mode:
    • Most characters now have their accompanying theme music and voice lines.
    • Female characters will talk and react with voice based on their facial expression.
    • Adjust Chat Interval in Settings/Sound to make characters talk more often or not at all.
  • Click RMB on character eyes to look at other characters, in addition to the viewer.
  • Drag RMB on eyes to move one eye only (making crossed eyes possible).
  • Feedback: Mascara will again run when eyes are hit with fluids.
  • Feedback: Saved scene screenshots are now much smaller, as they are only intended as thumbnails. (You can change this in Settings/Utility).
  • Fixed: Playing from certain language regions makes saved scenes unloadable.
  • Fixed: Fluid stickiness slider (now called slippiness) in Pro version works as intended.
  • Fixed: Elbow looks wrong in certain poses with hands on objects.
  • Other minor bugs and smaller improvements.

• To be improved:
    • Some visual problems are still expected on complex outfits.
    • Characters’ tattoos and body paint quality can be improved..
    • Leon’s jacket doesn’t work well on female characters.
    • Characters we can’t find many voice lines for can repeat themselves often.
    • Malenia’s prosthetic arm lacks elbow controls, and her arm doesn’t look good when it’s removed.
    • A few characters' eye alignments are a bit suspect.

III. Pro-version additional features:
  • More body adjustments like waist, thigh size... and fluid simulation options.
  • [Experimental] Press [F1] to toggle/change between each character’s POV.
    • Click LMB during POV to shoot.
    • Hold RMB to aim.
  • [Experimental] Click RMB on lights to adjust color, and MMB to turn on/off.
  • [Experimental] Volumetric Intensity setting.
  • During stories:
    • Press [Tab] during stories to toggle Free Mode(unlock controls).
    • Press Left/Right to move forward/backward in the story.
    • Press Space to replay the current dialog.

At the moment, CPU optimization is our top priority. Progress has been made but it’s not yet ready for this release (multithreading is hard). Alongside that, we always try to improve other smaller aspects of the experience based on your feedback for every release!
Please visit our if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thank you for your support, we hope you enjoy this one!
Henry & the team.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Subyan and JhonLui
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes