Unity True Facials [v0.52 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
Damn so all the discussion about modding the game has dried up in this thread… nobody has any projects or whatever they’re trying to do besides the texture edits? Sad.
TF is *very* protcted and encrypted, so trying to mod individually is not realistically possible. According to what has been shared, modding is something that will happen, just not at the moment

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
How do you add more characters to the scene?
1-adds a character
2-if "on", lets you change the selected character´s clothing, turn "off" to lock on a specific costume
3-removes selected characters as long as is NOT interacting with another character

thatnoov

Feb 18, 2022
1-yes, if you download the original 0.52 version, this is a safe game
2-almost all of the "original" characters are here plus the ones that got added
Cheers!
So the original mod folder will work with the new version? If not would you be so kind and link the models? Thanks alot for your help

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
So the original mod folder will work with the new version? If not would you be so kind and link the models? Thanks alot for your help
If by original mod you mean"characters from 0.4", no, those models won´t work and youll get a black screen. Download the most recent characters. They should be here in a previous post. What characters are included so far? Look at the .txt i included

thatnoov

Feb 18, 2022
If by original mod you mean"characters from 0.4", no, those models won´t work and youll get a black screen. Download the most recent characters. They should be here in a previous post. What characters are included so far? Look at the .txt i included
I might just be completely blind or dumb but are they included in the download or do i have to scour the comment section?

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes