3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I wish the game didn't force you to have sex with your wife. I generally prefer when the protagonist finds sex with their partner unsatisfying.
I think it is fine. The wife is also hot, it is quite clear that she should be a LI. If the goal would have been to have the daugther steal the Husband, the wife would not be as fleshed out I guess.

However, I initially thought that the Daughter is more pushy when I looked at the title sceen. With the wife being in the more conservative bathing suit while the daugther wears a skimpy bikini. So I hoped for more Corruption from the Daughter and less Corruption OF the daughter.

Smrdgy

Nov 12, 2018
On a side note can we just acknowledge not just how stupid pay gating content in a VN is ...
Yes and no. I believe it might give some interested people that really like the game the final push towards the subscription. But as a freeloader here, of course, I absolutely hate it.

... but also how it fucks over future patrons and subscribers too? Like lets say 5 updates from now you decide to support the dev. Better hope you've got an old save that still works or you're missing out on the old extended content that you'd actually paid for.
You can always start a new game. With the skipping system, you can get to the unlocked content in just a few minutes with more complexly intertwined games than this one. Just for fun I tried it, this one takes ~4 minutes to get to the end with skipping. If the game had the quickbar to do the "skip to the next choice", it would be less than a half of that.

... a lot of people only keep one save.
Am I the only crazy one here that makes a save at every choice screen?

With that said, I do hope we will get the extended content here sooner or later :D

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yes and no. I believe it might give some interested people that really like the game the final push towards the subscription. But as a freeloader here, of course, I absolutely hate it.
It also pushes people away from supporting devs. If you're in a spot, either financially or because of how it could impact your your credit report that you can't be supporting a dev every single month or every single release then you might decide to support someone who doesn't take away content from you every second update.
It also usually tends to lead to games getting leaked earlier once a good support base has been established. People will sub just to leak the extended game and they often won't respect release dates if they do.
You can always start a new game. With the skipping system, you can get to the unlocked content in just a few minutes with more complexly intertwined games than this one. Just for fun I tried it, this one takes ~4 minutes to get to the end with skipping. If the game had the quickbar to do the "skip to the next choice", it would be less than a half of that.
Ya punishing patrons. It's one thing when a mechanical rework forces you to restart a playthrough, that's just life sometimes. When you're forced to do it because it's the only way to watch 12 renders and 9 animations worth of content it kinda becomes a waste. It's shitty but less so with sandboxes but for VNs it's just frustrating.
No, the crazy ones are the ones who don't keep lots of saves. I do the same but you'd be surprised at how many people don't.
Also depending on how the game's files are coded and structured adding or removing content retroactively can fuck with saves too. For people who get the extended edition a few updates in I wouldn't be surprised if their saves broke, or people who've played it one update extended and then the free version the next update.

Reactions: Smrdgy

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Eh, you need to drop $25 bucks to get the additional scenes, and the dude only has 127 subs for 600 bucks. Effectively they are making scenes for 2-3 people right now.

Maybe if it were an option for the $5 tier to get people to try subbing for more than just the min amount, but 25 bucks is pretty nuts.

Smrdgy

Nov 12, 2018
Eh, you need to drop $25 bucks to get the additional scenes, and the dude only has 127 subs for 600 bucks. Effectively they are making scenes for 2-3 people right now.

Maybe if it were an option for the $5 tier to get people to try subbing for more than just the min amount, but 25 bucks is pretty nuts.
Wait, so it's not even for every patron?? Holy cow, I thought this was a difference between a public and a paid version but damn that's indeed too much for so little.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
The dev is dragging this game out so artificially that it takes all the appeal away. A dream scene and a prostitute.. really?

Glacial speed.

PS: God damn, writing this comment I realized that I had said I should skip a few updates. I can only blame myself here, I guess.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Nope. I too am blessed and cursed with the compulsion to save at every choice in a new slot.
I also make the save with the choice I made highlight so it shows in the save screenshot, so if i ever replay the game because of save incompatibility etc I can skip/repick choice easily without having to even know why the hell i made those choices.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017

He has 18 subs of that $25 tier and above. 92 of his subs are free, so about half of his paying subs pay for the extra content.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Nope. I too am blessed and cursed with the compulsion to save at every choice in a new slot.
I also make the save with the choice I made highlight so it shows in the save screenshot, so if i ever replay the game because of save incompatibility etc I can skip/repick choice easily without having to even know why the hell i made those choices.
i do the same lol. although to help keep my number of saves down, i also use AONvariable to see if the choice changed something. if it did, roll back, save at choice. if not? then i just keep going.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
They are paywalling content now? Disappointing. So now this goes on the backburner to be ignored until either it finishes and the full version gets leaked, or (far more likely) the game get abandoned and I just forget it exists.

I'm not checking in every update to see what new when now I know that 'new content' doesn't mean 'all content'.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
They are paywalling content now? Disappointing. So now this goes on the backburner to be ignored until either it finishes and the full version gets leaked, or (far more likely) the game get abandoned and I just forget it exists.

I'm not checking in every update to see what new when now I know that 'new content' doesn't mean 'all content'.
As far as I know/understand, it's one non-canon scene for the high payer per update.
But yeah update are light so better to wait 2 or 3 updates.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes