3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

kuine

Apr 21, 2020
Told you this update would be bad. And he charged 25$ for a useless additional scene
I wonder what the other supporters of the dev think about it, those who "only" pay $2, $5 or $10/month.

Were they informed beforehand that there are now two versions and that they won't get the "full" version?
Either way, I would be pretty pissed off.

I'm not sure if the dev has done himself a favor in the long run with this.
It would be interesting to know what they write about it on Discord.

Last edited:

Valaire

Jul 29, 2021
I wonder what the other supporters of the dev think about it, those who "only" pay $2, $5 or $5/month.

Were they informed beforehand that there are now two versions and that they won't get the "full" version?

The discord is pretty dead, no messages on it or not much

I think most of the complains comes from here

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
I wonder what the other supporters of the dev think about it, those who "only" pay $2, $5 or $5/month.

I'm a supporter and we don't get much information. Just 'preview' pictures of what renders would occur in the upcoming update. The 'full' version isn't that much different nor better than the regular version.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I love this game... but 25$ a month for paywalled content is insane... Devs need to understand that that will ALWAYS make people say "nah thanks, not gonna play or support" and no one will go to 25$ to get the scene either... its a loose either way...

If it came already in the 2$ version, okay, maybe even time it, so higher ones get the scenes earlier... but 25$... oof... I am only supporting with small amounts generally, so it may not matter much, but I am putting my plan to get the 2$ tier on ice... I really dislike nonsense like that, not enough to make me ignore the game, because I like it, but enough to keep me as a non-supporter.

Valaire

Jul 29, 2021
I love this game... but 25$ a month for paywalled content is insane... Devs need to understand that that will ALWAYS make people say "nah thanks, not gonna play or support" and no one will go to 25$ to get the scene either... its a loose either way...

If it came already in the 2$ version, okay, maybe even time it, so higher ones get the scenes earlier... but 25$... oof... I am only supporting with small amounts generally, so it may not matter much, but I am putting my plan to get the 2$ tier on ice... I really dislike nonsense like that, not enough to make me ignore the game, because I like it, but enough to keep me as a non-supporter.
The extra scene is not worth 25$ trust me brother

Too expensive and so little content at each update. To be honest it feels like a milking cow as the time goes on

Reactions: fulcrum

SHiro-kun

Apr 6, 2023
to be honest, I didn't expect anything from the game, I downloaded it for nothing to do, but fuck, it was cool now I'm looking forward to continuing thanks to the developer(y)

Reactions: oceanbobo4
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes