BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1677058518600.png

Overview:
In this game, the main protagonist is Lambert, one of the legendary Witchers. He's investigating a silent plague that's making people act strange in Toussaint, the same place where Geralt and his family are currently residing. Lambert is determined to get to the bottom of this mystery, but he'll need your help to do it.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-24
Release Date: 2023-02-24
Developer: DvntAi
Censored: No
Version: Ep.1 0.10
Language: English
Voiced: English(AI)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

9e5f78b45cf681b0ffa9fbe4103400cf.gif TW_SS_C1_10.png TW_SS_C1_8.png TW_SS_C1_7.png TW_SS_C1_6.png TW_SS_C1_3.png TW_SS_C1_2.png TW_SS_C1_12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DvntAI

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2023
Thanks for the thread.
Can you edit the synopsis to be...

Lambert Heads to Toussaint by a request by Kiera Metz, to find a cure for their relationship. Because all Witchers become sterile after their mutation, Lambert heads off to find a cure. Suddenly, he getting weird vibes there. Everyone has loose inhibitions, sex is commonplace, Duchess Anna Henrietta proclaim a "Free-Use Decree" to combat a Silent Plague that's been making men become sterile. Shani has developed a vaccine of a sort gives the side-effects of loose inhibitions, and increase sexuality amongst the masses.

Hopeful Lambert can find the cure for witchers and the cure of for the silent plague that's affect everyone on Toussaint, and the instigators who made this.

..wait so no...ntr for the protag....?
...maybe don't put the tag then....dunno
And Honestly, Idk. NTR can be you being the person that's sleeping with the Cheater. Also, There are plotlines where, if you want it, other characters can get fucked by other men, monsters and beast. The genre is still developing. I guess depending on the feedback. Ofc it has to align with the main story.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
And Honestly, Idk. NTR can be you being the person that's sleeping with the Cheater. Also, There are plotlines where, if you want it, other characters can get fucked by other men, monsters and beast. The genre is still developing. I guess depending on the feedback. Ofc it has to align with the main story.
68d9ab65ee90c04f7e7a26f8ff80c371.gif
..kk...thx for explaining...

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Serious question though;
Why not use actual witcher models? Why have cheap DAZ knockoffs, when there's insanely detailed, well made models of all the ladies from the game available?
Additionally, if you need models, they are all extractable from the game files via rippers.

DvntAI

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2023
Serious question though;
Why not use actual witcher models? Why have cheap DAZ knockoffs, when there's insanely detailed, well made models of all the ladies from the game available?
Additionally, if you need models, they are all extractable from the game files via rippers.
It's more of a copyright thing, more than anything tbh. And all 3d models are from VAM and they are close to the game, I just filter them using Stable Diffusion, and abit of deep-fake, to keep em consistent. I like the idea of casting my witcher universe with...hmmm...
Will be making polls on who to cast who in further episodes. Open to recasting characters aswell. It's really flexible.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
are MIDgame pregnancies planned?
I'm gonna try not to be bitchy about this but .... common sense.

The plot is about men being sterile and them looking for a cure. Considering the cure is the end goal it won't be happening mid game so no, no there won't be mid game pregnancies because they are sterile........

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
A witcher game as avn(great idea), Sounds too good to be true and it is . another NTR game . :(

PUT this under future tags as a warning . Not everyone reads the comments.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote