Do you want gif's to be removed and only images to be used for the storytelling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
Webm is a file format just like mp4. It does not require that the file be hosted online. Mp4 is a higher-quality format than webm. Regarding quality, a properly made mp4 is as good as a gif. You just have to fiddle with the compression ratio so that you don't degrade the quality so that it can be noticed.
I'll look into it. My knowledge is that Webm does need a server host for it to work.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The Making of a Slut is an HTML/Twine game that extensively uses .webm and can be played completely offline. I know this for a fact because I've been playing that game for over 5 years, and the game is installed locally on my machine(s) and not played online. That game's author uses webm because he has both offline and online versions and webm makes smaller files so it's better for online usage.

MP4, however, is the preferred format for games that aren't played on a server. The Windows base OS won't open webm files without installing codecs, so you must either open webm in a non-Microsoft browser or use apps like VLC player. MP4 files can be opened natively by Windows, Android, and Apple products.

The webm format was created by Google in 2010 and the rivalry between Microsoft and Google is even greater than the one between MS and Apple. Largely because Android is the main reason that MS failed to get Windows-based smartphones to carve out more than a couple of percent of the smartphone market, before MS finally gave up on that market.

Last edited:

exter

May 29, 2017
Really great game so far. The new home UI makes it so much better to move around and every path has lots of content and a different story, which is great.

Reactions: AWolfe

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Don't know if anyone encountered a bug on the masculine route.
It says to progress with Philippa when Inledya is 7 but I can't progress with her because the brother and sister need more relationship points but there are no clues in the notebook how to progress.
I am playing version 0.5 but not the hotfix. problem.png

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
Don't know if anyone encountered a bug on the masculine route.
It says to progress with Philippa when Inledya is 7 but I can't progress with her because the brother and sister need more relationship points but there are no clues in the notebook how to progress.
I am playing version 0.5 but not the hotfix. View attachment 3519586
Interesting that their stories are 0 while Inledya is 7. i think that means that you didn't go the the bathroom first thing when the game started. I took a look and there is an error in coding logic which says the event will only trigger when inledyas relationship is 1. I'll add that to the list so that next update it triggers when inledyas relationship is 1 or more.

Thanks for the info.

Reactions: fetishgirl

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
Btw dev will we need to start again after every updated or will my save files work from the next one?
Good question. For the next 2 updates I think no. Bc they will be about interactions mostly. But after that yes I think so. I will add extra option that starts with just the new content if that will be the case. I know it's not perfect but the game for me is still in early stage. There are still so many things I want to add to the game.

Reactions: ahsan shajee ahmed

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I guess its cause my game is old but I cant get zog to trigger again after meeting his brother and working a ton of times the next one wont trigger at all

Reactions: LunaProduction

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Truecalling-0.51Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: DrHid

MistressNat

Nov 25, 2018
LunaProduction I downloaded the most recent version and have run into an issue with Thalia. I have donated >100 gold, but there's never an option to progress with her. Have I missed something?

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
LunaProduction I downloaded the most recent version and have run into an issue with Thalia. I have donated >100 gold, but there's never an option to progress with her. Have I missed something?
Yes there is an error in code logic. When I coded that I had in mind that player would stick to one route. But some players like to mix it up. As you see on your left the romance and lust values are the same. (That's why it doesn't pop up. For now if you want to see the content I recommend starting from the midpoint. Thalia content starts right from there.)

Thank you so much for reporting that.

Next update that will be fixed with other similar code errors.

Sorry, Hope you do like the game.

MistressNat

Nov 25, 2018
Yes there is an error in code logic. When I coded that I had in mind that player would stick to one route. But some players like to mix it up. As you see on your left the romance and lust values are the same. (That's why it doesn't pop up. For now if you want to see the content I recommend starting from the midpoint. Thalia content starts right from there.)

Thank you so much for reporting that.

Next update that will be fixed with other similar code errors.

Sorry, Hope you do like the game.
Thanks for looking into this and confirming what the cause was.

I've been enjoying the game so far, and appreciate the map for easier, and visual, locating of NPCs.

Looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Yes there is an error in code logic. When I coded that I had in mind that player would stick to one route. But some players like to mix it up.
It's kinda confusing tbh. Like if you're on one route it's weird that you have options for other routes, like does that change the route you're on? I don't actually know what the deal is with that stuff. I tended to just try to force myself to use the submission route with people even though for them specifically I might have preferred the romance route because I didn't wanna screw stuff up

qapao1122

Aug 27, 2021
I am in love with orc/thalia content on the submissive route. Just wanted to let u know how much I appreciate the amazing game. I will donate as soon as I can to the patreon - literally the first time I am seriously considering this because how amazing this game is.

• Red Heart

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
How many times exactly do I have to train Zimmer to unlock the next part of Zog's story? Because it's been weeks of nothing but working in the blacksmith. Maybe it's because I'm using a save from previous version, but it worked on my other save.

LunaProduction

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2023
How many times exactly do I have to train Zimmer to unlock the next part of Zog's story? Because it's been weeks of nothing but working in the blacksmith. Maybe it's because I'm using a save from previous version, but it worked on my other save.
You are using an old save. Old saves won't work. If you start from the midpoint you'll get it after working there working 5-6 times.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You are using an old save. Old saves won't work. If you start from the midpoint you'll get it after working there working 5-6 times.
Weirdest thing is I got it on my romance save after working a lot more than 5 or 6 times, but my alpha save just doesn't get it.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes