4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Darkstudent

May 12, 2019
another smaller update dropped yesterday 1.2.6, sure do hope someone is translating the latest version but i also thought development for this game was done so its nice to see some new stuff being added.

also why does this game have the sissification tag? idk the exact requirements for tags but that tag does not fit this game at all in my opinion. The game is centered around a magical genderbending scenario so I'm sure that tag and the name cause people to avoid this game.
Can you share the update bro ?

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Can you share the update bro ?
i dont have an english translation of the latest update, i was just reading the changelog off of the games dlsite's page
-

are you asking if i can get the latest version in japanese?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
what's with the NTR tag in this game btw. Haven't seen any of it yet.
There's some vaguely NTR stuff in the massage parlor, even if the masseuse is a woman (I think?).
If you let her go on the train enough times she can get fucked by a random pervert. That's about it.

• Wow
Reactions: Metropolisz

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone else having graphical issues during sex? When I open her legs most of her body vanishes
No problems on Windows 10. Try a quick fix by redownloading the game and using a different file path in case the local files are corrupted?

oogway

Jun 1, 2021
Anyone else having graphical issues during sex? When I open her legs most of her body vanishes
I've got the same problem, I already tried reinstalling the game multiple times in different paths, but whenever I open the legs most of her body vanishes. I'm using windows 10.

Reactions: zylanc19

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
you guys probably use the old decensor patches. its possible the assets have been reorganized inside that file.

AnAccountForSol

Jan 6, 2019
Was wondering, how'd you translate this? I'm playing another game running on the "godot" engine and constantly using snip tool and google translate or my phone gets real annoying. Normally I'd go "fuck it we ball" and run reipatcher, but it's not unity so...

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes