4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
is translation for 1.2.5 wip?
another smaller update dropped yesterday 1.2.6, sure do hope someone is translating the latest version but i also thought development for this game was done so its nice to see some new stuff being added.

also why does this game have the sissification tag? idk the exact requirements for tags but that tag does not fit this game at all in my opinion. The game is centered around a magical genderbending scenario so I'm sure that tag and the name cause people to avoid this game.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
why does this game have the sissification tag? idk the exact requirements for tags
You can find the site's definitions here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/. The tag is used according to that definition, I think. The story has two lines of play from what I recall, and the MC does encourage the friend to dress and act feminine in one of them. Although this usually happens to someone with a male body, the tag does not require this.

There is also an ongoing discussion of new (and old) tags here: https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/. In case you want to voice your opinion.

PS If people won't play the game because of preference or prejudice, that's their loss (and prerogative), IMO.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
another smaller update dropped yesterday 1.2.6, sure do hope someone is translating the latest version but i also thought development for this game was done so its nice to see some new stuff being added.

also why does this game have the sissification tag? idk the exact requirements for tags but that tag does not fit this game at all in my opinion. The game is centered around a magical genderbending scenario so I'm sure that tag and the name cause people to avoid this game.
you can make the friend stay a girl with your decisions. involves making them more feminine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
you can make the friend stay a girl with your decisions. involves making them more feminine.
isn't sissification a guy that keeps his dick but becomes more feminine? genuine question since I'm not sure

also i didn't know about that ending how do you get it?

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
You can find the site's definitions here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/. The tag is used according to that definition, I think. The story has two lines of play from what I recall, and the MC does encourage the friend to dress and act feminine in one of them. Although this usually happens to someone with a male body, the tag does not require this.

There is also an ongoing discussion of new (and old) tags here: https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/. In case you want to voice your opinion.

PS If people won't play the game because of preference or prejudice, that's their loss (and prerogative), IMO.
Ah ok thanks for letting me know where to read the requirements for each tag and yeah i get what you're saying but I'm sure I'm not the only person who was confused even if only a bit by the tag or name even because to be fair some people just want to avoid certain tags/kinks, like me personally if i see a game with the scat tag and its centered around that I'm not really interested.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
It's valid to have preferences, even personal taboos. You may well have a point about the current definition of the tag, but that discussion is being had elsewhere right now. I like the broader, body-agnostic definition.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
isn't sissification a guy that keeps his dick but becomes more feminine? genuine question since I'm not sure
its embracing the feminine side, usualy forcefully coerced and turned into a twink. sometimes turned into a true woman, wether magicaly, technologicaly or some other form of transformation.
also i didn't know about that ending how do you get it?

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes