4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
These TS genre has really been popping up these days, was just finished reading " Yamato Empire Chronicle – TS Girl, Conquering the Fantasy World With the Strongest Modern Nation Made in a Game" and this pops up

Fascinating, also reading the thread gave me a headache... Is there not enough gender bender genre these days to warrant those comments?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
So 'completed' this game after having my carpal tunnel relapse from all those clicking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, some tips:

1: As soon as you're able to post your lewds, do it. It pays a lot and the amount grows with your follower count. (seemingly capped at around 12k yen per video)

2: You can work part-time on the lingerie shop once you unlocked it after second time of part-time work. Working here will unlock several underwears that's not sold on the internet shop due to reasons, like transparent set or lewd set. You may also get freebies, so prepare to savescum.

3: Once you have enough money, BUY the nightly instruction books. It takes (apparently) ~1k clicks to level ONE body part to 5* and you can't do it in one go, since s/he will end the night after climaxing around 10-15 times. She do have several weakpoints which will increase the orgasm bar very quickly, but I didn't measure if those spots also grants higher 'exp' (as in level up that part faster).

4: If you have appointment next day, don't risk it by having sex beforehand. If you passed the safety limit (Akira ends the sex even if you have more shots) there's a high chance she'll wake up late. You can miss several endings like this (there's special scenes if you gone to the pool/park/did modeling job on your last day). If you don't want to bother, you can unlock the gallery for free after the ending.

5: The hardest ending to get is the bro ending, where Akira will turn back to a man after 30 days.
No, seriously, why are you even aiming for this? It's basically choosing sleep 60 times while ignoring that smoking hot bod that sleeps beside you.

6: In case you're wondering where the hell is the crotch stimulation point, it's in her navel.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
So 'completed' this game after having my carpal tunnel relapse from all those clicking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, some tips:

1: As soon as you're able to post your lewds, do it. It pays a lot and the amount grows with your follower count. (seemingly capped at around 12k yen per video)

2: You can work part-time on the lingerie shop once you unlocked it after second time of part-time work. Working here will unlock several underwears that's not sold on the internet shop due to reasons, like transparent set or lewd set. You may also get freebies, so prepare to savescum.

3: Once you have enough money, BUY the nightly instruction books. It takes (apparently) ~1k clicks to level ONE body part to 5* and you can't do it in one go, since s/he will end the night after climaxing around 10-15 times. She do have several weakpoints which will increase the orgasm bar very quickly, but I didn't measure if those spots also grants higher 'exp' (as in level up that part faster).

4: If you have appointment next day, don't risk it by having sex beforehand. If you passed the safety limit (Akira ends the sex even if you have more shots) there's a high chance she'll wake up late. You can miss several endings like this (there's special scenes if you gone to the pool/park/did modeling job on your last day). If you don't want to bother, you can unlock the gallery for free after the ending.

5: The hardest ending to get is the bro ending, where Akira will turn back to a man after 30 days.
No, seriously, why are you even aiming for this? It's basically choosing sleep 60 times while ignoring that smoking hot bod that sleeps beside you.

6: In case you're wondering where the hell is the crotch stimulation point, it's in her navel.

Not that this contributes or anything but I notice there is pink smoke coming from Akira's head once you make out her stats when she's in bed on her phone.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Not that this contributes or anything but I notice there is pink smoke coming from Akira's head once you make out her stats when she's in bed on her phone.
That's not pink smoke, that's hearts. It fades away rather quickly, though, so it must look like a smoke if you don't pay attention.

Reactions: Bastus

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the overview makes it look like the translation is a commiesubs style meme translation?

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
aboba54, lorm: Here is the translation of the recent update to 1.0.13. Also, seeing how the developer is moving strings into a single file, there's a slight possibility that the game will get an official translation later, since it wasn't made to be translatable before, mixing code with text and all.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Cool, the developer is working on a color change for the hair.
Can't wait to see the result.

Reactions: bavvie
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes