4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Where does sissyfication come into this? Also is the futa/trans tag correct for gender bender?
Oddly enough, "futa/trans" tag is apropriate. As it includes 'trans-sexual' content,
not only 'futanari/hermaphrodite', which this game doesn't seem to have.

"sissification" wouldn't check out, unless we account for the mental changes your bro experiences
as they're being fucked by you.
The physical changes are already completed.

May 23, 2018
Oddly enough, "futa/trans" tag is apropriate. As it includes 'trans-sexual' content,
not only 'futanari/hermaphrodite', which this game doesn't seem to have.

"sissification" wouldn't check out, unless we account for the mental changes your bro experiences
as they're being fucked by you.
The physical changes are already completed.
This is not transsexual, this is transformation. Forced TF would be a better tag. TF in general would be. This person did not feel like a girl nor did they want to be nor did they transition.

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
Whichever they are, they all have a hole so i really dc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wursthenker

Sep 10, 2020
I will never understand why devs pour their time into making these beautiful pixel-art games and then put like no content in them. The game feels like it's just missing so much content and ends just when you think it'll get more interesting!

Reactions: sedit and adr91

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Can play the game normally with the default resolution, but if I try to change it in the options menu or maximize the window, the screen goes black. Does this only happen to me?
Nope, the same thing happened to me, even resizing even a little bit from the original resolution would make the screen goes black, well have to manage playing this game with smaller window i guess for the time being.

Dec 31, 2019
So I am still on my first play through and I am probably big dumb for asking but on the development/progress page I have been able to increase hearts/lvls for everything except "crotch". Anyone know how to increase this? I thought maybe it was going to be on overall trait that would increase along clitoris and vaginal, but nothing has changed.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
So I am still on my first play through and I am probably big dumb for asking but on the development/progress page I have been able to increase hearts/lvls for everything except "crotch".
Technically it translates to "lower abdomen" so try there. It's "crotch" only because it's shorter in English. :whistle::sneaky:
how do you fullscreen?
You can only maximize the window. There's no fullscreen support in the current version.

Reactions: Doctor.Professor

ast666

Mar 30, 2022
View attachment 2561193

Overview:
Inspired by the 2002 Rob Schneider movie "The hot chick" comes a game like that in reverse but not really. Our hero of this story finds himself ready to enjoy his summer break from his university studies. Orignally planning to spend the entire time lifting weights, downing protein shakes, and masterbating while aruging on f95zone that fucking a trap isn't "gay" and anyone that doesn't like NTR is a cuck. However fate has other plans. When his bro among bros Ro- I mean Akira wakes up spontaneously having turned into a woman; everything has changed.... Your best bro has been diagnosed with.....TS syndrome . However, all is not lost, the doctors have asurred you both that as long as Akira refrains from cumming more then 100 times in 30 days he will return to normal! Sounds easy! it's not like akira is into guys just becuase he physically changed into a girl right.....right? Will Akira return to normal? How much will your summer plans change, will you be able to go back to slapping each other's asses with bath towels after football practice, and most importantly what does this game even have to do with Rob Schneider? Find out by playing.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-20
Release Date: 2023-04-08
Developer: HachiHachiDanuki -
Censored: yes
Version: 1.06
Language: English (Fan tranlsation)
Translator: Surgy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2561204 View attachment 2561207 View attachment 2561208 View attachment 2561210 View attachment 2561211 View attachment 2561212
8/10 vv nice

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes