4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
The MC was another downer for me.
I agree with what you are saying. To be honest i find almost if not all the Main Characters of VN really disappointing.

Sure, i've not read a lot of VN so maybe i'm missing out some good VN with good Main Characters.

But the point is: i always read a VN as if i'm reading a book.

So my expectations usually are that the developers will show me a complete novel.

When i buy a book, the main character is as developed as the other characters if not even more developed.

But VN main chars are always so empty. I understand that it's intentional most of the time, but i can't say that i like it.

To be completely honest, i already have a life.
I don't want nor i need to " become " the main character of a visual novel and pretend to live his life.

My life is mine. A VN Main Character's life is his life. The 2 things can't combine. I want to read his tale, i don't want to pretend that i become him.

And as a result, these empty main characters that have basically 0 soul most of the times ruin a bit my experience.

It's like reading a book with a badly developed main character.

kontolyaro

Jul 20, 2021
bro, when i play the virgin road one, this one keeps closing when it comes to changing date or day, any solution bro?

ComfyPanda

Apr 23, 2022
Wow, this VN is super good. There are plenty of H scenes, and the plot is pretty enjoyable. The idle banter gets numbing, but it's more engaging than other visual novels I've read. And honestly, it's mostly a feel-good couple kind of banter. My only grievance is that they're described and illustrated skinny when they're supposed to be able to send grown men flying with a swing of their fists. (also, the artist draws ahegao faces, which look downright goofy and make me laugh every time.)

Oh, and they do NOT skimp on the choices. But at the same time, it's pretty easy to get into a route with your waifu of choice. There is a lot of content, and if you're like me, you'll use the hell out of the quick save and quick load to see the different dialogue options. The characters are also delightful—10/10 one of my favorites for killing time.

Reactions: Twistty
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes