4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
The game doesn't start for me. I keep clicking on the .exe file, but nothing happens. Anyone has any idea what could be wrong?
I know this query is a bit old and I doubt you're still searching for the solution but since I experienced something similar and was eventually able to figure out the solution, I'd leave it here in case someone desperately comes by here for guidance as well. For starters, this will turn into a wall of text so please be patient, I don't want to cut corners. Secondly, know that this problem is Anti-Virus related so you will need courage to actually tweak with your security settings. Finally, I ran into a similar problem when I tried to play Final Fantasy XV so I know this for a fact that what you might learn here today, you'll be able to apply outside of this game as well which might save you a lot of headache. Now to the solution:

I won't give the generic advise of shutting down the anti virus during play-through because even though it might work, it is an impractical/dangerous solution, especially if your system is always connected to the internet. Now, I don't know what you use/used but my security suite is BitDefender. It's dependable but let's just say it is a bit of an overbearing guard dog. Countless times I had to fight it to get my false positive files restored. However, if your AV is different, try to follow my instructions and find the closest sounding setting.

1) First open your AV and navigate to Protection
1.png

2) Choose AntiVirus tab and open it
1.png
Quick Side Note: If you are on BitDefender as well, the culprit here is Advance Threat Defence, but for some weird reason that only BitDefender's creators know, if you navigate to the setting via the ATD tab, you will come across a dumbed down interface which provides useless minimalist detail. So trust me and take the longer road by going through the AntiVirus tab.

3) Switch tab to Settings and then click "Manage Exceptions"
1.png

4) Click "Add an Exception"
1.png

5) Now navigate to your game directory and make sure to select your game's executable[NOT JUST THE FOLDER]. In this case: 辻堂さんの純愛ロード.exe
1.png
1.png

6) Hit Ok and finally you will be presented with something like this.
1.png
Make sure ATD(or whatever seems close to it in your AV suite) is active. If done right the game would now be an exception to any and all stealthy blockades setup by your AV. In case that alone doesn't work for you, you can also make the exe an exception to the Antivirus scan as that will most definitely solve any lingering issues .

To finally check if it worked, simply run the game via 辻堂さんの純愛ロード.exe.
1.png
If you're greeted with the above window, you have successfully solved your issue.

DISCLAIMER: BE SURE TO ONLY FOLLOW THE ABOVE GUIDE WHEN YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENT THAT YOUR FILES ARE SAFE TO RUN/FALSE POSITIVES. BEST WAY TO MAKE SURE OF THAT IS TO NOT GRAB FILES FROM SHADY SITES OR PLACES WITH LITTLE TO NO COMMUNITY.

I do believe that was enough for a wall of text and hope it helped. If you or anyone else have any other questions, feel free to ping me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards o/
LonerPrime

Last edited:

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Guys any help how to hook this to textractor?
I keep getting this error
Patching the game worked for Virgin Road but not for Minato Carnival FD

does anyone know of a way I can find Minato Carnval FD?
Its at nyaa just type the japanese name of it

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
It's been explained.

The person doing the translation absolutely hated the game and refused to touch the fandisk.

Nobody else wanted to pick it up.
Wow, that's rly the shock...it's such a good game tough...No offense to translators, but it's a shame that all sorts of shit is uninteresting, with a plot like "I love you, let's go fuck" are translated, but like these game not....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wow, that's rly the shock...it's such a good game tough...No offense to translators, but it's a shame that all sorts of shit is uninteresting, with a plot like "I love you, let's go fuck" are translated, but like these game not....
Translator is a huge fan of the Majokoi series which is set in the same universe as this but it's just not up to par.

He didn't like the routes.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Translator is a huge fan of the Majokoi series which is set in the same universe as this but it's just not up to par.

He didn't like the routes.
well, that's a shame...ehhh...i'd love to see the Azusa and Yoiko...can't help it...

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
I know this query is a bit old and I doubt you're still searching for the solution but since I experienced something similar and was eventually able to figure out the solution, I'd leave it here in case someone desperately comes by here for guidance as well. For starters, this will turn into a wall of text so please be patient, I don't want to cut corners. Secondly, know that this problem is Anti-Virus related so you will need courage to actually tweak with your security settings. Finally, I ran into a similar problem when I tried to play Final Fantasy XV so I know this for a fact that what you might learn here today, you'll be able to apply outside of this game as well which might save you a lot of headache. Now to the solution:

I won't give the generic advise of shutting down the anti virus during play-through because even though it might work, it is an impractical/dangerous solution, especially if your system is always connected to the internet. Now, I don't know what you use/used but my security suite is BitDefender. It's dependable but let's just say it is a bit of an overbearing guard dog. Countless times I had to fight it to get my false positive files restored. However, if your AV is different, try to follow my instructions and find the closest sounding setting.

1) First open your AV and navigate to Protection
View attachment 1374163

2) Choose AntiVirus tab and open it
View attachment 1374170
Quick Side Note: If you are on BitDefender as well, the culprit here is Advance Threat Defence, but for some weird reason that only BitDefender's creators know, if you navigate to the setting via the ATD tab, you will come across a dumbed down interface which provides useless minimalist detail. So trust me and take the longer road by going through the AntiVirus tab.

3) Switch tab to Settings and then click "Manage Exceptions"
View attachment 1374182

4) Click "Add an Exception"
View attachment 1374180

5) Now navigate to your game directory and make sure to select your game's executable[NOT JUST THE FOLDER]. In this case: 辻堂さんの純愛ロード.exe
View attachment 1374190
View attachment 1374196

6) Hit Ok and finally you will be presented with something like this.
View attachment 1374199
Make sure ATD(or whatever seems close to it in your AV suite) is active. If done right the game would now be an exception to any and all stealthy blockades setup by your AV. In case that alone doesn't work for you, you can also make the exe an exception to the Antivirus scan as that will most definitely solve any lingering issues .

To finally check if it worked, simply run the game via 辻堂さんの純愛ロード.exe.
View attachment 1374201
If you're greeted with the above window, you have successfully solved your issue.

DISCLAIMER: BE SURE TO ONLY FOLLOW THE ABOVE GUIDE WHEN YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENT THAT YOUR FILES ARE SAFE TO RUN/FALSE POSITIVES. BEST WAY TO MAKE SURE OF THAT IS TO NOT GRAB FILES FROM SHADY SITES OR PLACES WITH LITTLE TO NO COMMUNITY.

I do believe that was enough for a wall of text and hope it helped. If you or anyone else have any other questions, feel free to ping me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards o/
LonerPrime
To all of us who are ignorant of these things (never believe that we are only a few), this guide is gold.

You should ask the F95 Moderators to create a general section for this post, since it can help with any kind of game

Reactions: LonerPrime

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
This sentence, in the context in which Renna said it, is one of the many reasons why i love this VN.
It's so over the top but at the same time damn entertaining :)
1669997172936.png
Even if the main character is really, really cringe to read...
But the VN is so entertaining that not even the main character cringyness can ruin it

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Glad I could help. I did approach the mods with this solution to be highlighted but, according to the them, (un)fortunately, the quantity of affected players is not significant enough to warrant a special post about it. One can only hope then that folks are patient enough, and willing to dig through the thread history, to find my guide :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But the VN is so entertaining that not even the main character cringyness can ruin it
Some of it is really good and if you follow the route of the main title girl i'd even go as far as saying it could have been as good as the game it's spun off from, Majikoi.

Sadly the effort the devs put into making the main girls route didn't get put in the other 2 nor the MC.

Main girls ending and epilogue is great, the other 2 have terrible endings, homeless girls (it's been a while, names escape me) ending is arguably the worst i've ever seen in any of these Japanese based VN's.

That is a damn shame because endings are usually so good for these date sim type games, especially the Majikoi series.

The MC was another downer for me. I don't need to play super masculine guys, i'm a woman so i'm not self inserting. I do however, like to play a competent MC that uses common sense. It is noticeable here because the MC for the main games is probably one of the best MC's i've seen. This one isn't the worst, I reserve the worst title for those irritating, nose bleed at the site of a boob, stutter when they so much as have to talk to a woman idiots.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes