4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

AzraelStCloud

Jan 24, 2019
I know there wont be a translation for the fandisc but does anyone have access to a walkthrough for the Tsuidou-San no Virgin Road? i've looked all over the place and i cant find a single one and from my understanding theres like 7 endings x.x lol

Last edited:

AzraelStCloud

Jan 24, 2019
Does anyone have link? a clue? something? any bit of help would be appreciated no matter how small the contribution ^^

iforgotmypassword

Apr 1, 2018
It's weird, it's set around the same place as Do Love Me Seriously by a branch of the same company and it follows a similar kinda theme yet I can't stand the MC for this one...

..After doing almost all 3 routes I can conclude that this is nowhere near on par with the series this is an extension of...
I feel silly replying to a post over a year old. But after playing Do Love Me on your recommedation I can't see why you think it's any better. Tsujidou isn't some incredible master piece or anything. I don't like the MC either. But it is much better than you are giving it credit for.

Love atleast isn't arbitrary in this game. Events and characters stay mostly consistent which is nice.

What drives the conflict of this game is in how completely unsuited Hiroshi is to dating Ai in some ways. Yet true love conquers all or something like that. And yes while a character that is annoying on purpose is still annoying the conflict is much more intresting as a result.

Renna and Mika are side routes (arguebly bad endings) and treated as such. Either too long or not fleshed out enough. I'm not certain both are worth playing but viewed that way they aren't terrible. Renna's route explores her character some more which is nice.

changed them into his ideal toy.
Except this doesn't happen. You can't change Renna*. You can't change Mika*. You can only change Ai and even there it's the good girl convinces bad boy to change his ways trope done in reverse. Which is heavily implied that Ai is much like her mother in that regard. Nor is that even the only way to get a happy ending with her (the fail midterms ending is a happy one). I would have liked there to be a true ending that focuses more on Hiroshi changing as a person but it is what it is.

Comparing that to how the conflict resolves in the route of Chris from Do Love Me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
laughably bad. (She was my favorite character and the reason I'm posting this reply) It's a small complaint by comparison.

* You can choose to see more of Renna's Tsun or Dere side. She remains Katase Renna leader of Enoshima regardless.
* Mika has trouble with any kind of restriction not even being able to handle money. Her feelings and actions slowly change but it's Ai that makes her change the most. You can hardly call that becoming his ideal toy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
im very doubtful but i will ask anyway is there any news on if tsujidou-san no virgin road getting translated?
As it stands right now there are no plans for it to be translated.

The translators for this didn't like it so moved on to other things, chances of them picking up the fan disk are pretty much zero.

That's got the reasons from the translator but it basically boils down to he didn't like the girls.

You could tell during translation of this he wasn't enjoying it if you read his blog. We're damn lucky he finished it.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018
As it stands right now there are no plans for it to be translated.

The translators for this didn't like it so moved on to other things, chances of them picking up the fan disk are pretty much zero.

That's got the reasons from the translator but it basically boils down to he didn't like the girls.

You could tell during translation of this he wasn't enjoying it if you read his blog. We're damn lucky he finished it.
TY for the info maybe one day someone will pick this up

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
I for one really like this VN. Something about this and Majikoi is just so fun and seems so happy yet serious at times, but overall a great guilty pleasure for me. Still in agony over the fact that Virgin road still have not being translated yet, just hope that one day someone with the same taste as me pick this VN up.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
when i said someone i didnt mean the same translator
That translator was the only one interested in doing this game.

Absolutely no one has offered to do Virgin Road.

A lot of people thought this was utter shit considering it gets compared to the Majikoi series. This is like Majikoi's inbred, mutated bastard offspring kept in the basement.

The only way Virgin Road will ever see a translation is if you do it yourself.

Reactions: bllahbllub

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
No one said it had to be the same translator.
Do you know how many translator groups are outhere and how many of them could do it?? And then the biggest point most translator are fans Nobody wants to translate it. the best change was with this groupe but they are not doing it again for this series. Ever!

Jan 26, 2018
Do you know how many translator groups are outhere and how many of them could do it?? And then the biggest point most translator are fans Nobody wants to translate it. the best change was with this groupe but they are not doing it again for this series. Ever!
OK OK jesus im sorry for my lack of knowledge fuck sakes man

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OK OK jesus im sorry for my lack of knowledge fuck sakes man
There are so very few translator groups.

When this came out it didn't exactly go down well. Like I said, it's compared to Majikoi which is by Minato Soft (same company essentially) yet while Majikoi gained a huge fanbase this pretty much flopped.

The translator for this was the only one interested in the project only he ended up hating it. He forced himself to finish it but made damn sure everyone knew he would never touch Virgin Road, he hated it that much.

I just hate the MC of this one.

While Majikoi gets the awesome Naoe Yamato, this gets a sentient lettuce.

Jan 26, 2018
There are so very few translator groups.

When this came out it didn't exactly go down well. Like I said, it's compared to Majikoi which is by Minato Soft (same company essentially) yet while Majikoi gained a huge fanbase this pretty much flopped.

The translator for this was the only one interested in the project only he ended up hating it. He forced himself to finish it but made damn sure everyone knew he would never touch Virgin Road, he hated it that much.

I just hate the MC of this one.

While Majikoi gets the awesome Naoe Yamato, this gets a sentient lettuce.
look man i agree with you hell majikoi is my favorite VN series but the rate of the update is what i am concerned about thats why i go around lookin for more translated VNS im not tryin to screw with the translating team i think what they do is great i am just bored as shit where i am

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
look man i agree with you hell majikoi is my favorite VN series but the rate of the update is what i am concerned about thats why i go around lookin for more translated VNS im not tryin to screw with the translating team i think what they do is great i am just bored as shit where i am
I was just letting you know what happened hunni, I wasn't having a go.

Bored as shit I can relate, lock down sucks. I just stick myself playing Final Fantasy 14.

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
I for one really like this VN. Something about this and Majikoi is just so fun and seems so happy yet serious at times, but overall a great guilty pleasure for me. Still in agony over the fact that Virgin road still have not being translated yet, just hope that one day someone with the same taste as me pick this VN up.
Same, I really enjoyed this VN, people are just fanboying Majikoi because they're similar and it came out first... I for one want MORE of this kind of VN, They both have this charm that other VNs don't, so I would love Virgin Road to be translated... But no one will do it... also a decensor would be nice xD.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes