4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I wrote "maybe" it could be in 1 or 2 year or never we have to wait till something comes up it will always be the same with fan translation or even "real" translation hope for an translation.
Just wanted to make sure if i didn't miss some info, he certainly didn't appear to give room for "maybes" here:
:pokerFace:
I heard he gave the hacking tools to the 4chan anon, but couldn't find the thread again...

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Just wanted to make sure if i didn't miss some info, he certainly didn't appear to give room for "maybes" here:
:pokerFace:
I heard he gave the hacking tools to the 4chan anon, but couldn't find the thread again...
Ah okay thats the case i don't really know any work of the translater only tsujidou san no junai road most of the time they give up.....

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
I think the writing style in Tsujidou and the protagonist are a goddamn pain in the ass."
To be honest I kinda expected something along these lines lol

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
can someone post the walk through in wordpad can't right click on the opening post link to use google translate.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
can someone post the walk through in wordpad can't right click on the opening post link to use google translate.
It's on excel though:

It shows all endings, flags and cg choices.

Reactions: jackkane

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
is this the same team that made do love me seriously?
If you mean the devs.
Not the same, but they're from the same brand and both are quite similar (artstyle, humor, big cast, overpowered chicks, etc)
Majikoi was made by Minato Soft.
Tsujidou was made by Minato Carnival.
P.S. There are also some references from Majikoi characters and world in Tsujidou (like Kawakami, Kukis, and a certain ex-delinquent from Majikoi), which implies both games are set in the same universe.

If you mean the translators.
Maji translations was not involved on this one. It was Tsurezure Scans, lead by the dude who used to translate the Nisekoi manga.

Reactions: jackkane

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Thank you for sharing , love the route of Renna , very nice :heartcoveredeyes: Tsundere .

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes