4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
That's some serious behavior issues there. But oh well, who cares, even with that thing around his mouth and that "way" of acting it's still beautiful.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I thought i made it clear that she is the same person / with those two pics

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Technically speaking, you didn't. We were talking about having a route for them (now only for her since it's the same person) and you showed those pictures with the title of the fandisk. We weren't talking if those two were the same person or not. If it wasn't for rider and ponyguy that confirmed that, I would've never guessed it.

U

User_32285

If your intent was to state that those two were the same you could have used spoiler tag (under the "+").

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Pretty good comedic visual novel, as some have said it follows suit of their sister company Minato Soft in similarities and references to Majikoi. It's not as deep and rich in character development as Majikoi is, but it still a fairly enjoyable light-hearted comedy novel. Some routes are better written then others though, Maki felt like a nukige mostly, and the ending didn't give it much solace either. Ai's route was obviously the developer's favorite, she also has the longest and has an afterstory unlike the other two, it was pretty cute. Renna seems to be the most fleshed out however, and one I could find myself reading through and through. The little twist with Azusa was pretty cool too even if it was just a bad end decision out of wishful thinking that she had a route.

Overall, give this a shot and if you enjoyed it, go read Majikoi, and a bit of Majikoi S.

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Guys. I found the sequel to this game in Manga version (Virgin Road). Just in case if you want the speed up version as to know what happen after the Junai Road. ==>

Oh btw it's in Chinese. I just basicly look at the pictures and try to understand it.

Reactions: Namco15

tks13

Mar 31, 2018
Is there a maki route after? Or was it supposed to be blank. Her route ended abruptly for me, during the scene where she was cycling with Hiroshi

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Nope, only Ai gets an after. The last route to get is the sister route which is basically a fan-service route. I told ya Maki's route is rather lack luster heh.

tks13

Mar 31, 2018
Nope, only Ai gets an after. The last route to get is the sister route which is basically a fan-service route. I told ya Maki's route is rather lack luster heh.
Man, thanks for the clarification. A pity it ended in such a weird way.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Maybe its a stupid question, but i really want to know:

is it possible to get the game working on Fullscreen mode with 1920x1080p? Every time i switch into full screen mode it set back to something that feels like 840x620p

edit for fun fact: The MC is often called "Hase" as a short form. I struggle with it greatly, cos its the German word for rabbit and also a pet name for lovers... i guess its unintended but its comically for me to read this all along

Last edited:

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
Anyone knows if the fapdisk (virgin-road or what's the title) is being translated or not? Thanks in advance!

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone knows if the fapdisk (virgin-road or what's the title) is being translated or not? Thanks in advance!
The group who translated Tsujidou already said they won't do the fandisk.
Some anon informed on 4chan he was translating it and starting from Azusa's route, but i wouldn't trust or expect much from this info.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
No the translation group will start the Hatsukoi 1/1 Append Discs first maybe then the .

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
maybe then the .
Is that accurate?
:

"People seem to be under the impression that I’ve already committed myself to doing the Tsujidou fandisc. Virgin Road or whatever. And that ridiculous Minato Carnival fandisc that require the translation of another game altogether to even make for a meaningful experience.

This is untrue. I do not know for sure if I will be doing further Tsujidou content. I’m sorry to disappoint all of you people that were thanking us for “finally doing Tsujidou,” but so far, I think the writing style in Tsujidou and the protagonist are a goddamn pain in the ass."

Last edited:

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Is that accurate?
:

"People seem to be under the impression that I’ve already committed myself to doing the Tsujidou fandisc. Virgin Road or whatever. And that ridiculous Minato Carnival fandisc that require the translation of another game altogether to even make for a meaningful experience.

This is untrue. I do not know for sure if I will be doing further Tsujidou content. I’m sorry to disappoint all of you people that were thanking us for “finally doing Tsujidou,” but so far, I think the writing style in Tsujidou and the protagonist are a goddamn pain in the ass."
I wrote "maybe" it could be in 1 or 2 year or never we have to wait till something comes up it will always be the same with fan translation or even "real" translation hope for an translation.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes