4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
(deleted my previous message because I mistaken this title with the other title. Jesus, sometimes it's difficult to remember XD)
So both of them only in the fan disk?
This is the fandisk for Tsujidou-san Jun'ai Road. In addition to the after stories for the 3 main heroines, it will add routes for the most popular subheroines, and .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This is the fandisk for Tsujidou-san Jun'ai Road. In addition to the after stories for the 3 main heroines, it will add routes for the most popular subheroines, and .

Yoiko... I can understand, but Azusa? Looking at her without playing the game, doesn't seem that much interesting honestly xD

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017

Yoiko... I can understand, but Azusa? Looking at her without playing the game, doesn't seem that much interesting honestly XD

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
Well time to increase time I'm spending on Japanese. When I played first I wanted to go Azusa, then I found out she doesn't have route... shame shame... rather than waiting a year for translation I will learn Japanese...

Reactions: MrSerji

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Nothing significant here. Just a massive thanks for getting this here! Love the art since it looks so similar to Majikoi. Guess that only makes sense though. Anyways, thanks!

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Damn.This company makes great heroines and amazing H-scenes but these lengthy fighting parts are boring as fuck.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
I think its probably the first VN I've actually finished. Loved it and loved Maki. Usually they are too lovey-dovey or too dramatic and I cant get involved for 20+ hours.
Anyone know of any other VNs that are funny like this one but with no lolis? Thanks

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
I think its probably the first VN I've actually finished. Loved it and loved Maki. Usually they are too lovey-dovey or too dramatic and I cant get involved for 20+ hours.
Anyone know of any other VNs that are funny like this one but with no lolis? Thanks
I think this vn was made by the same company that made Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! I think they’re both equally funny and enjoyable.

U

User_32285

Looking at the char available on VNDB, there are two:
(that however gets something on the fandisc, not here seems)

Maybe there are others, but aren't showed there XD

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes