4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
I do not get it working. When I click on the exe I get the following error: A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restartc your problem. How to stop this from happening?

Reactions: Namco15

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I do not get it working. When I click on the exe I get the following error: A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restartc your problem. How to stop this from happening?
It's your Antivirus programm turn it off while playing.

Reactions: Namco15

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
this is a eroge right? so some H-scene but a lot of real plot, damn not gona download, i not have time for long stuff like majikoi.
Actually it is just like majikoi. It's a spin-off playing in the same universe - just in another city. And yeah, while the MC is no Yamoto or an badass like Yuuji from GRISAIA, I don't dislike Hase. Sure, he's an all-loving pacifist but not a pushover and actually pretty cool in my book.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
For those who (or whom?) just want the CG gallery, here's a tip

The wrong game... :) here is the cg for this game or

Reactions: Kryzin

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
The wrong game... :) here is the cg for this game /
You're right x'D I saw the characters and thought was the same
Tip is still valid tho:test:

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
Kinda like this game, but I had to really disconnect myself from common sense... all this delinquent stuff is a bit.... well. However I like the H and romance stuff especially the Rena route and then Saeko :).
When it comes to protagonist. I kinda like him, cool headed smart guy.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I was trying to poke fun at you, while it is never adressed (at least in the route I played, Ganaha is obviously male)

Could've fooled me. And apparently they fooled VNDB, 'cause they have the character listed as female. Eh, I'd still hit it. :biggrin:

Maybe @ponyguy can shed you some light, lol.
Unfortunately I have very poor luck with finding H of fit girls. Especially when it comes to games. :FeelsBadMan:

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
is like berserk give Casca a princess body, and is a fucking mercenary warrior!

Yeah, like if in middle ages a girl would have the kind of diet an modern training to develop body mass... most people, even male warriors were skinny, skinny or broad, sometimes fat, but never with the artificial musculature we find in fisiculturists.

And still a medieval woman, even being skinny, would beat the crap out of most men of today.

You don't need to be a fisiculturist to be a delinquent, just watch clockwork orange...

Reactions: Sole

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
-Delinquent
-Tsundere
-Tomboyish
-ORA! ORA!ORA!!!!! ~~~ to ~~~ Hnnnnggggg.
-Open up to their cute femininity as you build up with character relationship

These. and my favourite tropes. and i have been playing this game for 2 days straight now.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is this the one with the green haired girl or u=is that the next one ?
Looking at the char available on VNDB, there are two:
(that however gets something on the fandisc, not here seems)

Maybe there are others, but aren't showed there xD

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes