4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Shares characters with Maji de Watashi ..... please tell me Momoyo Kawakami makes an appearance?

Not that i'm a fangirl of anything........

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's weird, it's set around the same place as Do Love Me Seriously by a branch of the same company and it follows a similar kinda theme yet I can't stand the MC for this one. Noe Yamato for Do Love me was great. He still couldn't fight on par with the girls but he was intelligent and knew what was going on around him. Compare that to this bumbling fool who barely knows his own name and it makes it frustrating.

I want to love it because some of the characters are great but every time the MC speaks it drags it down. Get used to reading the phrase "I don't get it" because the simpleton says it a lot.

The worst part is, despite being in a full on sexual relationship, kissing is still embarrassing and the writing hits cringe level when someone notices them together, that's Ai true love route.

After doing almost all 3 routes I can conclude that this is nowhere near on par with the series this is an extension of. The other 2 routes are terrible, no matter what you do the game keeps telling you that you should have been with Ai and it hammers that in a LOT. There is one scene, months after the breakup with Ai, that Hase is about to kiss Maki on her route and he still has flashes of Ai that stop him. On Renna's route he tells her he likes her but also tells her he still likes Ai then when him and Renna do get together he won't tell Ai about it so that causes problems.

It's like they added routes on for the sake of it not because they wanted to because only one girl has the best outcome with the other 2 feeling empty and rushed.

Minato Soft made the games I love and Minato Carnival made this. I'm pretty sure they are part of the same developers but different writers and such and it's obvious. I couldn't finish the 2 tacked on routes due to how bad they were. On top of all that the game hammers home one message, men if you find a woman who acts in a way you don't like then you change her to suit your needs because she doesn't fucking matter. Honestly pissed me off every time he lectured one of them and changed them into his ideal toy. If I was a teenager that frequented Tumblr this game alone would be enough to turn me into a man hating lesbian he's such a massive dickhead.

I wouldn't mind but it's supposed to be a lighthearted amusing game like the Majikoi ones but it's just done so badly the only thing hilarious about all this is just how much they dropped the ball. It has some good parts but for the length of it they are too few and far between.

All filler barely any killer.

That ended up being a far longer rant than I intended, sorry :(

pitone176

Mar 23, 2018
Anyone has 100% save file for this game? Just finished Renna's route and doesn't feel too interested on other girls...

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
how do you run this game when i go to start it it says
A debugger has been found running in your system
please unload it from memory and restart your program
not sure what that means can anyone explain what to do next ?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
very good story but there are bits i missed can someone offer a complete save with all the gallery and endings unlocked i know im being lazy but i don't have to time to go back and replay it (y)

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok ive had a blast reading this game very well written and enjoyably i have to ask is there a sequel to this game if so please let me know :giggle:

Reactions: Namco15

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok ive had a blast reading this game very well written and enjoyably i have to ask is there a sequel to this game if so please let me know :giggle:
No sequel but this is a kind of spin off and set in the same universe as the Do Love Me Seriously games.

There are 2 main games in that series and 2 fan disks with a few more waiting to be translated. Those are awesome. If you liked this one you'll love those ... Momo is best girl.

https://f95zone.to/threads/do-love-me-seriously-minato-soft.1044/
https://f95zone.to/threads/do-love-me-seriously-s-minato-soft.1045/
https://f95zone.to/threads/do-love-me-seriously-a-1-final-minato-soft.1046/
https://f95zone.to/threads/do-love-me-seriously-a-2-final-minato-soft.1363/

Played in that order.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
has this one bin translated
Tsujidou-san no Virgin Road
this one looks like an after story game am i wrong

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Nope it isn't and mostliky won't be the translation group doesn't want to translate this game(last time i checked)....

As for the other part of today’s update, I do have some sad news for everyone who was still hoping we would be doing Virgin Road.

We will not be translating Tsujidou-san no Virgin Road.

It’s a shame, especially since I did assume we would be doing it back before we started Jun’Ai Road, but them’s the facts. Triplicate simply does not like the VN enough to consider working on the sequel. I asked for a quote and this was his answer

“I don’t even like the girls it adds, so why even bother.”
I don’t think this should come as a surprise if you read this blog/Trip’s blog. It’s been in the air for some time now, we’re just formally announcing it today.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah that's the fandisk with the after stories for the 3 main girls and routes for the more popular girls not included in the main.

No translation as of yet but i'm not entirely sure how popular it was.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
aww thats suck's just reading the description for the game it goes

This is the fandisk for Tsujidou-san Jun'ai Road. In addition to the after stories for the 3 main heroines, it will add routes for the most popular subheroines, Azusa and Yoiko.

that sounds really good id love it if they did :cry:

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes