VN Ren'Py Tubby - A Catventure [v0.2] [Neko-Hime/NekoFairys]

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Which rather have your mother catch you Watching Cats or 2016 Ghostbusters? ;) LMAO
Nobody should ever be aroused by either of these things. But Cats feels like someone was trying to cause arousal, and that just makes it way worse.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm going to guess that, with a name like "Tubby", the cat is a bit well (over) fed?
A literal fat-cat?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Does choosing Trout or Salmon have any effect on the game? It seems like the choices are meaningless?

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Nobody should ever be aroused by either of these things. But Cats feels like someone was trying to cause arousal, and that just makes it way worse.
LMAO when I first saw it I was hoping Fur nipples on the cats? Maybe that why folks were bum by it? LOL

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played version 0.1 with the mod which allows one to view both the "furry" and "human" scenes.
The story is funny, I often laughed at the situations the MC cat gets into.
The sex scenes are good.
Suggestion for the developer: create some scenes with the mare in her natural form, not half human, half horse i.e. female centaur.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Played version 0.1 with the mod which allows one to view both the "furry" and "human" scenes.
The sex scenes are good.
Suggestion for the developer: create some scenes with the mare in her natural form, not half human, half horse i.e. female centaur.
Create and give me the Genitals for Daz Horse 2 and I can add that ^^

Reactions: UrchinHank

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Tubby - A Catventure [v0.1] + KoGa3's Multi Mod

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Obb: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Was hoping for further development with this. Seems abandonded.
It's like the third or fourth game Neko-Hime is making right now. Going by how silly the concept is, even by the dev's standard, I suspect it's a side project compared to the others. I'm sure it'll see some updates eventually.

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
The sex scenes are good.
I'm a little confused. You want it to NOT be half human half horse. So you just want a horse? not a centaur?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I'm a little confused. You want it to NOT be half human half horse. So you just want a horse? not a centaur?
I think he/she want a normal Mare and Tubby fucking her.. that's "Bestiality"
I dont have a problem with something but there are no Horses in Daz with Genitals, same like Dogs, Cats etc.
so this will never happen.

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
I dont have a problem with something but there are no Horses in Daz with Genitals, same like Dogs, Cats etc.
I was just genuinely confused by the phrasing. And if that what gets their motor running the more power to em ;)
(I can't say much after discovering, thanks to this site, that i have a 'fondness' for catgirls)

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018
Not saying it so you would do it if it's not your thing, but you actually have horse assets as well as genitalia assets for them (and dogs as well). Granted, the genitalia doesn't "fit" the horse model, but you can parent and use it :D