VN Ren'Py Tubby - A Catventure [v0.2] [Neko-Hime/NekoFairys]

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Not saying it so you would do it if it's not your thing, but you actually have horse assets as well as genitalia assets for them (and dogs as well). Granted, the genitalia doesn't "fit" the horse model, but you can parent and use it :D
There is already a cock version for the horse but no mare gens, only for centaur and I dont like to spend weeks to make it for the horse (I'm a neko) we dont have time XD

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018
There is already a cock version for the horse but no mare gens, only for centaur and I dont like to spend weeks to make it for the horse (I'm a neko) we dont have time XD
Ah, it makes sense then, never knew what a nekos schedule looks like :)) Good luck though :D

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TubbyACatventure-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I mean cat girls so I want to try it but really wierd plot by looks of it, but at same time I saw doujin or whatever they are called dudes house cat becomes human with paws, and cat ears, and he screws her, then she turns back to a cat... And can't lie I fapped to it, no matter how weird it was. Not sure I could live with my cat after that unless i was hopping it would happen again some day but yeah...

varforinte

Aug 3, 2021
That was actually fun to play and I'm already looking forward to the next update.
While playing I also added some music tracks to the "Catventure".

Dec. 07, 2023
New game version v0.2 is out
The Mod downloads are outdated, don't use them with the new version!
Hello Mr!

You do alot here and I value your work, I'm a guy that loves walkthroughs and don't want to miss out on anything.

Just wondering if you plan on updating this?

Again I love what you do in this community and you should be rewarded for it so no pressure!<3
(edit- Spelling. I forgot an m in community)

Reactions: Mihawk_80