Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
NOTE: the one release in the OP is actually a market build (it has the necessary files to work on Mac but you have to do extra work). I felt, well decided I would create an uncompressed Mac for folks, even though it's largely ignored.

If you want compressed Mac, it is here.

Here is an unofficial Mac built with the "official" Ren'Py SDK (sounds like an oxymoron right?) :coffee:

Tune in to the Show [Ep. 4] [RobertDeadth]

- - -

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Yeah, to be honest, I'm not too happy with what the MC looks like either, not sure why I went with this model since he's supposed to be 25 years old :FacePalm: But oh well, it is what it is, I'll make sure not to repeat this mistake with my next games.
Gotta agree with another poster, MC isn't front and center on most of the renders. Not too late to change those few renders with an updated MC look if you plan on running with this VN for awhile longer. Because yeah, he's 25 going on 45 from the looks of it lol.

(he's in more than i remembered. would be a lot of extra work)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TuneInToTheShow-EP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Strom07

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Tune in to the Show [Ep.4] Unofficial Android Port + Ripson's WT & Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 328mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Please don't use dev time of at least past scenes on the MC. He can have a "makeover" by one of the girls if some mid game slight adjustment is that important. Or just change it in the next game like you said. It's not that important really IMO. It's not like he looks like Rudy from ReRudy before a certain development. :'D

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Tune in to the Show v0.41 with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
old saves not working for version 4?
They should be working correctly :unsure: One thing to note is the fact that it was the Steam build of the game that got leaked, but I think it should work with old saves from the Patreon/public versions too. Is anyone else having an issue with the saves?

Reactions: jhonatanw

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
They should be working correctly :unsure: One thing to note is the fact that it was the Steam build of the game that got leaked, but I think it should work with old saves from the Patreon/public versions too. Is anyone else having an issue with the saves?
FWIW, I didn't have an issue with saves when playing on Steam.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
absolutely love the game! will releases really take 3 months in between?
That's the plan, at least. So, Episode 5 with in-game days 7 and 8 should be released in September. I'm also working on an unrelated small game (An Evening of Wonders) at the same time, hoping to release it this year too, maybe in November since Episode 6 of Tune in to the show is planned for December. I've been writing public weekly development updates on Patreon for like a year and a half now, so if you wanna check how a given update is progressing, it's simplest to just read the latest weekly update there :)

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes