VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 6] [RobertDeadth]

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
An excellent start. In terms of both quantity and quality of content this is far more than is typical for a first release. I commented on your exceptional first effort in your previous game which you released as completed. I was looking forward to this VN and the high expectations that were set by "A Date with Emily". You've exceeded those expectations and I'll be impatiently waiting your next update.

Congratulations on a most impressive beginning and thank you for your hard work.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well great start so far

Feels like a big brother tv show made into a game

Characters all feel differnt big plus

Harem game definatly a plus too

And no NTR with that other guy thank god lol

Cant wait whats coming next

Will keep a eye on this one

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The girls are beautiful and the tags are right in my wheelhouse but I'm not sure about the TV-show setting.

Are there more tags coming somethings like animated or virgin?

Reactions: verzauberung

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Writing is quite superb.

Evelyn is a sweetheart, not your run-of-the-mill rich cougar archetype. Loved seeing a sentimental, introspective side of her.

Da-eun is giving off all the "wifey" vibes. She's probably my favorite, maybe 2nd fave.

Can't wait for the story to progress. I have other thoughts, but it's very early on so I'll wait on those. But great, great start.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Great Choices of Soundtracks. i might listen to them when I want to chill and have a nice drink alone.
Also Please No NTR contents. but i have a feeling this game will have a Multiple Endings or maybe a harem ending.
and My God i still can't get over with Maya and De-aun.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Great Choices of Soundtracks. i might listen to them when I want to chill and have a nice drink alone.
Also Please No NTR contents. but i have a feeling this game will have a Multiple Endings or maybe a harem ending.
and My God i still can't get over with Maya and De-uan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, dev said no NTR, ever.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Beautiful girls but the first scene is quite ridiculous. An asexual eunuch seriously? To avoid NTR it would have been more elegant to have no other man at all. Even a gay would have been less of a joke. And you can't refuse to show her your goods? or at least a choice to argue it. It's one of the few occurences where I would have refused. Doesn't paint the MC well to me

Reactions: dosenspezi
4.00 star(s) 51 Votes