VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 6] [RobertDeadth]

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
WT mod for Tune In To The Show - Episode 5 part 2

Based on Ripson's WT mod (up to v0.41 / episode 4), updated by JGNeon

Note: Tested and works with the build marked "steam-market" (since some of Ripson's previous script files seems to have made it into the official build). Some of the choices for episode 5 are best guesses, given that those choices haven't been acted upon yet.
If I haven't highlighted a choice, it only means there's a slight difference in dialogue, and no real consequences for the choice.
I decided to not include the gallery part of the previous mod, to avoid too much work this time around.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sir , need Ep6 mod , thanks very much (y)

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
WT mod for Tune In To The Show - Episode 6

Note: Tested and works with the build marked "steam-market" (since some of Ripson's previous script files seems to have made it into the official build). Some of the choices for episode 5 are best guesses, given that those choices haven't been acted upon yet.
If I haven't highlighted a choice, it only means there's a slight difference in dialogue, and no real consequences for the choice.
I decided to not include the gallery part of the previous mod, to avoid too much work this time around.

Also, I've now created a with all my current mods for those who want to throw a tip my way.​

Walkthrough mod has now been updated for episode 6! I'm still in the process of testing it out myself, but it should work (especially if your previous save was with the mod installed).

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
WT mod for Tune In To The Show - Episode 6

I decided to not include the gallery part of the previous mod, to avoid too much work this time around.

Also, I've now created a with all my current mods for those who want to throw a tip my way.​

thank you~ :giggle:

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Just installed the game on linux from latest uncompressed zip (Tune in to the Show Episode 6-v0.6-market-STEAM.zip), but get a crash after the preload screen. I searched this thread for answers but can't seem to find an answer. Anyone know what the problem could be? Here's the traceback.

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
At the end of Ep5p2, I get an error:

EDIT: OK, so that was when I was reloading a save. Rolling back and proceeding with the text got me through the line 30299, and then renpy returned this error instead:

Also, something I want to point out regarding writing:
The only situation you need safewords in, is when you are engaging in some form of CNC play, where a regular "Could you slow down a bit" or "Wait, stop" could be misunderstood as part of the roleplay, and not a genuine request to slow down/stop.
The scene in question is just Ayaka having her first time, but the dialogue prior to that, taken out of context, makes me think that MC is about to whip out his entire toybox, together with a St. Andrew's cross and a wooden horse to boot.

Also, I don't know about others, but in my case, there are few things that would turn me off faster than a woman shouting "Green! Green!" during an intercourse. She's only supposed to say something when there's something wrong. If there's nothing wrong, don't tell me "there's nothing wrong", just enjoy yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Tune in to the Show with JGNeon's walkthrough mod to Episode 6.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: baifern.nayed

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Tune in to the Show [Ep.6] Unofficial Android Port + JGNeon's WT Mod

- 466mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I Like NTR, Can I avoid harem :oops:
Are you kidding right now? Use the search filters to the right, amigo, and stop spamming threads of games that have nothing to do with the NTR illness! And for the sake of all that is holy, stop trying to infiltrate my harem, or I may have resort to drastic measures to protect my girls! For, you see, I, nor they, accept any form of cuckolding!

cope.gif

(NOTE: See signature!) Can you appreciate and cope with it with dignity, please? There are plenty of other games which are right up your alley. Thank you.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
It was an enjoyable update. Yeah, the double-blowjob was kinda waste but the Sex with DAMN, I mean, Da-eun saved.

Reactions: AnonW123
4.00 star(s) 51 Votes