VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 6] [RobertDeadth]

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Player51

Apr 12, 2020

Hey everyone, it's time for another weekly update!

First of all, Episode 6 of "Tune in to the show" was released on Thursday! Thanks to everyone who has played it already and make sure to check it out if you still haven't :)

Thank you so much for your support and reading, I hope your week was great and you're having fun with Episode 6,

RobertDeadth
So far your game has been really enjoyable.
Will you be posting the update here soon ?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ever since the game was released on Steam a year ago, I can't post the updates for free anymore. So, it'll get here whenever someone leaks it, but I don't have any control over that.
Was wondering about that. Another dev I support has his game getting ready to start on Steam and he is not happy with how he has to release things.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone, it's time for another weekly update!
Episode 6 of "Tune in to the show" was released this week for the $5 patrons! If you've missed it somehow, .
So, what was I up to this week? I was mostly working on planning Episode 7 of the game. Before I start any work on writing the actual script or creating renders, I always take some time to plan what exactly I want to include in the release, so that's what I did this time too. Now, I have a good idea of what scenes will be included in Episode 7, so next week, I'll start with writing and rendering. I'm also toying with the idea of creating an in-game gallery with this update, but I'll have to see how much work has to be done and if including it won't break the game and require a new save, because that's something that I definitely wanna avoid since the game is rather big already. Still, plenty of people seem to want the in-game gallery, so I'll see what can be done.
Anyway, I'll also try to work more on "An Evening of Wonders" in the following weeks because I really wanna release it on Steam sometime soon (hopefully in May, but we'll see).
That's all for this week, thank you so much for your support, I hope your week was great,
RobertDeadth

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tune in to the Show [Ep. 6] [RobertDeadth]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Tune in to the show EP6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
WT mod for Tune In To The Show - Episode 5 part 2

Based on Ripson's WT mod (up to v0.41 / episode 4), updated by JGNeon

Note: Tested and works with the build marked "steam-market" (since some of Ripson's previous script files seems to have made it into the official build). Some of the choices for episode 5 are best guesses, given that those choices haven't been acted upon yet.
If I haven't highlighted a choice, it only means there's a slight difference in dialogue, and no real consequences for the choice.
I decided to not include the gallery part of the previous mod, to avoid too much work this time around.​

Hello New Episode is out.

Reactions: offset8

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TuneInToTheShow-EP6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

Note: Tested and works with the build marked "steam-market" (since some of Ripson's previous script files seems to have made it into the official build). Some of the choices for episode 5 are best guesses, given that those choices haven't been acted upon yet.
If I haven't highlighted a choice, it only means there's a slight difference in dialogue, and no real consequences for the choice.
I decided to not include the gallery part of the previous mod, to avoid too much work this time around.​

I hope you still work on this. I will wait for your mod to play it if you are still on this

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

game updated, waiting for your mod update, thanks sir

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
4.00 star(s) 51 Votes