VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.80 star(s) 55 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone, it's time for another weekly update!
This was a great week regarding the progress on Episode 6 of "Tune in to the show"! As it turns out, getting my wisdom tooth removal surgery on Monday proved to be pretty good for my productivity cause I was basically sitting at home and recovering the whole week, so I worked for most of that time. Firstly, I managed to create 108 new renders for the final major scene of the update. Additionally, I wrote 1,800 words of the script this week.
This means that the only thing left to write, render, and animate is the last spicy scene of this update! Everything else is written and rendered already. It's difficult to predict how long creating the animations will take cause it's always a difficult process, but I hope to finish most of the scene by the next weekend.
Anyhow, not much is left to be done, so the release of Episode 6 is getting really close now! I hope you're as excited about it as I am :)
Thank you so much for your support and reading, I hope your week was great,
RobertDeadth

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

This was a really good week and Episode 6 of "Tune in to the show" is very close to being ready! I've been working on the last scene of the update and the work is going well. This week, I created 66 new renders and 3 new animations.
So, what's left to be done? Another 3 animations and around 40 renders. If things go according to plan, I should have everything rendered next week. I wouldn't count on Episode 6 being released next week, but it's not entirely out of the question. But, it's safer to assume that it's going to be released around the 20th of February.
From some real-life stuff, I'll be moving to a different apartment sometime next week. It shouldn't affect work in any way though, so don't worry about the release. It should affect work positively going forward though because I'll be a bit more comfortable and I'll have the space to potentially add a second PC (probably after "An Evening of Wonders" releases on Steam). Anyway, exciting things happening all around :)
That's all for this week's post. I'll see you next weekend with either the next weekly update or the release, depending on how things go.
Thank you so much for your support and reading, I hope your week was great,
RobertDeadth

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone, Episode 6 of "Tune in to the show" has just been released! You can find the links to download it The update should also be available on Steam now.

Here's the changelog:
  • in-game days 9 and 10
  • 750 renders
  • 14 animations
  • 16,500 words
  • 1 new music track
  • some small fixes and corrections.

Thank you so much for your support and have a lot of fun playing,
RobertDeadth

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

First of all, Episode 6 of "Tune in to the show" was released on Thursday! Thanks to everyone who has played it already and make sure to check it out if you still haven't :)

This was a very busy week overall - after I was done with the update, I had to prepare and pack everything cause I moved to a different apartment on Saturday. Thankfully, everything went well and nothing was damaged or lost in the process :p Today, I was busy with unpacking everything and getting settled in.

I don't have the proper internet installed here yet, so I'm writing this post on my phone (sorry if the formatting is weird), but I should have it installed in the next couple of days. I'm pretty happy with the new place overall.

Anyway, I'll get a little bit of rest during the next couple of days, and then I'll get to work on Episode 7 and An Evening of Wonders :)

Thank you so much for your support and reading, I hope your week was great and you're having fun with Episode 6,

RobertDeadth

3.80 star(s) 55 Votes