VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.80 star(s) 55 Votes

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
This game is freaking amazing, and I love it. The setting is great, the girls are AMAZING in every single possible category (render, personality, interactions with the MC). I am extremely invest in this story and I cant wait for more updates.

Just one note: I am worried that the dev seems to have "too much enthusiasm". What I mean by that is that you have too many ideas before even concluding the ideas you have already started working on. It's a struggle some people have (myself included), picking up a project or new hobby but not even reaching the middle of it and already starting other projects and already thinking about other things (two games at the same time, talking about 3 more?).

I really hope you focus your energy in doing justice to this amazing game and amazing story and amazing characters before spending energy on other projects, there is an above zero percent risk that you could end up with 5 unfinished games and a lot of dissapointed fans. You seem like a very good dev, so I'm sure you will manage to find your center, just trying to give my opinion in order to save these characters that I am already very attached to ahahahahah
According to the Dev, it's all planned. Episodes etc. He isn't making enough money on Patreon with this one, so he's taken a small detour to make a short one for steam, so he can get the money to continue TiTTS. I get your fears (we've been burned so many times), but RobertDeadth has been really up front and communicating with his Patreons and here on F95 ever since the beginning. Some types of people are always thinking about new ideas, he will probably have at least another 3 before he gets finished on this. Some people are just wired that way. I have every confidence we will get a conclusion to Tune into the Show.

Reactions: PervySageKem

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
According to the Dev, it's all planned. Episodes etc. He isn't making enough money on Patreon with this one, so he's taken a small detour to make a short one for steam, so he can get the money to continue TiTTS. I get your fears (we've been burned so many times), but RobertDeadth has been really up front and communicating with his Patreons and here on F95 ever since the beginning. Some types of people are always thinking about new ideas, he will probably have at least another 3 before he gets finished on this. Some people are just wired that way. I have every confidence we will get a conclusion to Tune into the Show.
I'm new to this game (downloaded yesterday, finished today) so I'll trust your assessment of the dev's commitment and hope for the best!

Just felt I would regret not saying something if the worst were to happen down the line, let us hope we get a satisfying payoff to this great show (I hope we get to really develop the feelings and relationship with everyone and get many scenes!).

Reactions: CharlesYU85

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I'm new to this game (downloaded yesterday, finished today) so I'll trust your assessment of the dev's commitment and hope for the best!

Just felt I would regret not saying something if the worst were to happen down the line, let us hope we get a satisfying payoff to this great show (I hope we get to really develop the feelings and relationship with everyone and get many scenes!).
Welcome then, It's great. Girls are great. Mystery is great. Player choices are great. It's set as a harem, but you can choose who's in it (which is fairly rare). I'm not sure why it's not more popular. In my experience, good communication from the Dev is the key, and he's very good and open and regular with his updates. I've been able to do paths for full harem, partial harem (leaving out the couple I don't like that much) and a solo for my favorite Diana. And like you, I would be devastated if it ended up with the dreaded Abandoned tag, but I am confident it won't happen.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hey everyone, it's time for another weekly update! Just a quick one this time :)

The work on An Evening of Wonders continues and I'm starting to get pretty close to the finish line. I expect to be done with all the renders and writing in the first half of September. After that, I'll have to create the animations and, while they're rendering, I'll work on adding music, achievements, fixing any bugs I can find, etc. Since those things shouldn't take that long, I expect to start work on writing Episode 8 of Tune in to the show while the animations are still rendering. I have some ideas for Episode 8 already, so I'm excited to get started on that soon :)

Next week, I'll be mostly focused on creating renders, I'll also render this month's 4K wallpapers.

Anyhow, that's all for this post, thank you so much for your support and reading, I hope you're all doing well,

RobertDeadth

3.80 star(s) 55 Votes